"We should go back. It's not safe here." Jaemin said as he finished treating Ten's wound.
"Okay... I will stay here with him until he wakes up..." Johnny came back from guarding the door. As he said this, Ten started opening his eyes.
"What happened..." he asked, putting his hand over his bandage. He tried sitting up, but Jaemin stopped him.
"Don't make sudden movements..." Jaemin said.
"I have no choice, we have to continue the game." Ten said as he sat up. He was so stubborn.
"Where is my Johnny?" he asked, rubbing his eyes. Johnny had a strange feeling hearing that. 
"I'm here..." Johnny squatted down next to Ten. Ten cuddled up in his arms, but they didn't have too much time to enjoy each other's company. Suddenly a clown broke the window and was making their way inside. Johnny watched with horror as the clown tried to climb in, but thanks to Chenle's fast reflexes, the clown's dead body fell down in front of them. Renjun screamed, he was so scared and he never saw a dead body before.
"I will stay here with Ten, you guys go back to get Jisung." Johnny commanded. Chenle wanted to stay, but Johnny reassured him that everything will be fine. Jaemin had an uneasy feeling because they left the youngest one behind without any weapon, but he hoped that he didn't get injured.

The group of four made their way back to the house of mirrors. The action didn't go smoothly, but they were all intact, and that's what really mattered. 
"Jisung!" Chenle shouted, he started running when Jisung didn't answer. His anxiety grew as he took the turns finally reaching the place where they left Jisung... He came to the shocking realization, that he was late. Before him laid Jisung's lifeless body, a bloody shooting wound on his forehead. Chenle let out a blood curdling scream, which made the other three start running towards them. They never heard Chenle scream like that, it was truly devastating. Chenle fell on his knees and cried, hugging Jisung's motionless body. He was truly a soulmate for him, he couldn't imagine his life without him.
"We have to get him out of here." he cried out. The others stood still, they couldn't comprehend what just happened. They left for only a couple of minutes. Death felt so real in that moment. While they were surviving all of the games, they felt like they were immortals, but now, the bubble around them popped. Death was very much real and this was the first time that Chenle experienced it.
"Chenle honey we have to go..." Jeno put his hand on the younger one's shoulder but he pushed him away.
"I won't leave him here!" he shouted. He felt guilty, Jisung had to die alone. Chenle was sure Jisung was scared and he wasn't here to protect him. He held the gun with a shaky hand, he felt like he was out of his mind. This can't be real. The next moment, he put the gun to his own head, his finger was on the trigger.
"Chenle no!" they screamed in unison and Jaemin jumped towards him. He pulled the trigger but nothing happened. There was no bullet remaining, he used up all of them. He kept pulling it, but when he realized it was useless, he broke down crying again.
"Give me that..." Jaemin said softly and took the gun from Chenle. He gently helped him to get up.
"We will come back and give him a funeral worthy of him." Jaemin caressed Chenle's face, the younger one looked down on Jisung, then he nodded. They ran out of the building, holding hands, then they heard the sound of a machine gun.

"Eat this, bitches." Taeyong shouted. Him and Jaehyun were surrounded by a group of clowns, Taeyong shooted them without thinking with the machine gun. 
"They look like zombies right now..." Jeno mentioned. 
"They know that they're gonna die, but still, they go in Taeyong's direction..." Renjun spoke up. They had no time to think about this, they ran back to the house. Jaemin was sure that Taeyong was going to protect Jaehyun from anything.

"Where is Jisung?" Ten asked worriedly. Everyone went silent, which said more than a thousands words.
"I'm so sorry." Johnny directed his words towards Chenle especially.
"We have to concentrate on surviving this day. Then we can mourn him." Chenle's expression was so emotionless, Johnny thought he was a statue for a second.
"We ran out of bullets." Jeno broke the silence. Johnny took out half of the bullets from his gun and reached out to Chenle.
"Jaemin took my gun." Chenle lowered his eyes. He felt ashamed talking about this with Johnny. Johnny was so strong, he was a role model for Chenle. He was afraid that Johnny would be disappointed. He couldn't bring himself to say it, so he looked up to Jeno, asking for help.
"He tried to harm himself when he found Jisung." Jeno explained objectively.
"It's okay, I'm glad you are still here. There's nothing to feel ashamed of" Johnny pulled him into a tight hug. Chenle sighed in relief. They heard loud bangs on the barricaded door.
"Johnny, it's us." Mark's voice could be heard, Johnny hurried to the door and pushed the wardrobe over. Mark, Haechan, Taeyong and Jaehyun came inside their clothes were bloody, but that was the least of their problems. 
"We killed a bunch of them!" Taeyong said excitedly. Jaehyun never thought Taeyong would be so excited about killing clowns.
"Same. What do you guys think, how many of them are there?" Mark asked.
"Thousands. They won't let us survive just like that. We have to fight for our lives." Ten shrugged. 
"It's just so weird... Why won't they let us go?" Jaehyun joined the conversation and brought a glass of water to Taeyong.
"Your first thing to do would be going to the police station and reporting evil clowns killing teenagers and young adults in a theme park. Obviously they won't let that happen." Haechan rolled his eyes.
"Be honest with me, if you were that officer, would you believe me?" Renjun asked skeptically.
"Nope, I would be 100% sure that you are out of your mind." Ten admitted.
"No one would believe us." Johnny sighed. 

"This shit is creepy. Yuta, get the flashlight out." said a policeman as he got out of the car.
"Alright" the japanese guy got out of the car too, with the flashlight in his hand.
"I don't want to go in..." he whined. He loved his job at the police station, but he hated investigating places like this. They got a call that many witnesses heard screams coming from the old amusement park, so they were the ones sent here to check things out. 
"Probably the local junkies got in a fight. You know they set that ferrish wheel on fire too..." the other male sighed. 
"I don't know, I have a bad feeling about this Winwin..." Yuta sighed. 
"You hear that?" Winwin asked, hearing the faint noise of gunshots.
"Impossible..." Yuta's jaw dropped. They quickly started searching for an entrance.

After two hours, everyone gathered up in the house. The human loss was spectacular.
"I think we killed all of them..." a guy said whos name Johnny did not know. 

"The game officially ended. The number of dead people: 78 clowns. Congratulations to all the players, that survived, if there's still any. The next morning, the gates will open and you are free to leave. Thank you for participating in our experiment." the unusual message could be heard from the speakers. Loud cheering followed the woman's announcement.
"We did it!" Johnny shouted in joy and hugged Ten tightly. They held a party that night, to celebrate their succes. As they didn't have acces to music, they had to improvise, but it didn't bother them either.

It was around midnight, when Ten called out Johnny's name. They went outside and sat on the front porch. Ten let out a deep sight and looked at Johnny. He thought he was even more handsome in the moonlight.

"So... Do we time to talk about our relationship, now that we are free?" Johnny asked, Ten pushed him slightly while laughing.

"Yes, we have... Give me your hand." Ten asked, which the giant obeyed. Ten pulled out a pen and started writing on  Johnny's hand.
"As soon as you get home... please call me. I don't want you to forget me." Ten smiled and let go of his hand.

"How could I forget you? Seriously Ten, the moment I forget you, I lose something inside of me. What I'm trying to say is... you are a part of my life, and a part of me. There is just no possible way, that I could forget you." Johnny carressed Ten's cheeks. Ten had a hard time believing that they would let them go like that. 
"I hope I can stay in your life even after this." Ten rested his head on Johnny's shoulder.
"I'm sure of that." Johnny gave a peck on his forehead.
"I love you Johnny." Ten whispered in to the night
"I love you too." 

HEYYY I'M FINALLY BACK. It took almost a year to birth this update out, but I was in my final year of high school, I had to study sooooooo much for my finalsD: We are slowly approaching the end, but I still have a couple of surprises for you guysヽ⁠(⁠。⁠◕⁠o⁠◕⁠。⁠)⁠ノ. I hope you guys enjoyed this part and it was not a shitty comeback(⁠╥⁠﹏⁠╥⁠)