"What is happening?" Johnny asked and he started panicking.

"Only the clowns can start the attractions... Hide under the seats." Ten was also worried. He thought this was a safe place, but one of the clowns might have noticed them.

It was an old cabin. It was so big, even Johnny could easily hide under the seats with his tall ass body. Only two little windows were on the sides. There's a small chance that the clown will get in their cabin, but if there's still a chance, they need to hide. Ten's intuitions were right, the wheel stopped when they were at the bottom.

The door opened, and someone got in. They could see the clown's oversized, red shoes and their striped socks. Johnny pressed his big hands on his own mouth, he could barely even breath. He didn't want to make any noise, just like Ten. It was even harder, when the clown leaned on his knees, and from the knife that he was holding, blood was dripping. This could have been one of his friends' blood, and this is where Johnny lost his mind. The clown travelled with them a couple of rounds and then the ferris wheel stopped again. The clown finally got out and closed the door. Johnny finally took a breath, but the wheel didn't stop. They stood up, there was the part when Johnny started to cry. He hasn't cried since he was a second grader, but now he was fucking scared. His whole body was shaking.

Ten looked at him, with pity. He remembered that when he survived his first game, he reacted in the same way. His friends were killed that night, but he was sure that Haechan and Jaehyun took care of Johnny's friends. He hugged the taller one and tried to calm him.

Taeyong and Jaehyun stayed in the small house. Taeyong thought it was a fucking stupid idea and wanted to go after his friends but they've already vanished. They hid in the closet (❦haha yk cuz they're gay❦) but they needed to get very close to fit in there.

"Listen, you need to be very quiet." Jaehyun whispered. There was a thin gap between the two doors, and only Taeyong could see through it. They were in silence for a couple of minutes when Jaehyun spoke again.

"What do you see?" he asked. He looked out carefully but he wasn't ready for the sight. Only a window was in front of them, and it seemed to be normal... But only for seconds. The clown behind the window slowly appeared, like they were the one who hid from Taeyong and Jaehyun. Their smile was disgusting and bloody. Taeyong was about to scream out his whole soul when Jaehyun pressed his hand on his mouth, as hard as he could. This saved them, the clown slowly walked away.

"Where are we going?" Mark asked breathless, they were running for a few minutes now.

"Nowhere" the other one answered calmly.

"What? What do you mean by nowhere?" Mark was pissed off.

"I'm the running type. I let them chase me, it's more fun" he started warming up. They were far away from all of the attractions.

"Oh no no no no no, I'm not gonna participate in this." Mark shaked his head so hard he actually got dizzy.

"You don't have other options, considering you came with me. You couldn't even get back to the house." Haechan rolled his eyes. Mark had to accept that he was right. He didn't know how long Haechan has been here, but he knew that he is more familiar with the place than him.

"I'm not good at running." He tried to convince him to go back and find the others.

"That's amazing. You can practice now." Haechan smiled at him.

"But I would just slow you down. Please, take me to a safe place and then I let you run as much as you want." Mark begged.

"No. We don't have time for that now. Hurry." And they started running again.

What Mark didn't know, that Haechan already figured out, where to hide him.

Ten looked down on the giant sleeping in his lap. Johnny was so exhausted, he immediately fell asleep. The wheel stopped after a few rounds, they were on the top of the attraction again. Ten looked out of the little window. He hated this part. He saw the awakening city, far from this fucking park. Here, he always regretted that 2 years ago, he entered this place. "We will have a lot of fun" said Kun (one of his old friends) in his head. "Yeah. Look at these scarry clowns'' Taemin pointed on one and laughed.

"Shut up!" Ten shouted, he even woke Johnny up.

"I didn't say anything..." the giant said with his morning voice, he was so tired. This brought back Ten from his thoughts.

"I'm so sorry Johnny... Can you sleep b-" he was interrupted by the american boy

"Do you want to talk about it?" he didn't look up. He wanted to know what bothered Ten this much.

"I don't know... I feel like I should, because if I don't do it, it will drive me insane one day, but I don't have anybody to tell." he sighed.

"If you don't mind... I would like to hear your story." Johnny whispered. Ten took a deep breath and started to tell Johnny what he survived in the past 2 years.

After that meeting with the clown, Taeyong blacked out. He was unconscious only for a few seconds, but Jaehyun thought he died of the shock. When he woke up, he was just sitting in the corner of the closet and stared into the darkness. In this situation they could not have found a better preoccupation than to argue, and of course, Taeyong was the one who got hurt.

...

"I don't know. Please come back, I didn't mean to-" he was cut off.

"I don't care Jaehyun. Fuck yourself." he ran outside. He didn't see anybody near. He didn't know where he was going, the only intention was: get far away from him. No one knew what Jaehyun said in that closet, but Taeyong wanted to be sure no one would ever know.

Mark and Haechan were still running. In the past 1,5 hours they met 3 clowns, and once they almost got caught. Mark was extremely tired, and he barely could see what was going on around him. He didn't even notice the running boy, who accidentally bumped into him. He was frightened, did he just bump into a clown? Haechan didn't seem to be scared so Mark calmed himself down too. When his sight cleared, he recognised Taeyong, who was sitting on the ground too.

"Oh my god Taeyong you scared the living shit out of me." he laughed and helped the other to stand up. Haechan stopped to look around.

"Where's Jaehyun? I thought you guys were together." he was worried of course.

"In the house. What are you doing outside?" Taeyong tried to breathe properly, but he was so exhausted.

"I tried to hide Mark but he didn't want to leave me alone." Haechan explained.

"I regretted it, I almost got killed." he was pale. Taeyong hugged Mark as tightly as he could.

1186 words (*/ω\*)
I know it took a long time but i had a lot of things to do. I hope you guys had a nice day💗