This part might be just littleeeee bit smutty soooo (don't expect too much from me tho) haha I know I promised this won't happen but here we go, I got the courage😎

"I will go after him" Taeyong packed his things and left the house hurriedly. He had an idea where Jaehyun might have went, but it's dangerous. He ran towards the roller coaster where he saw the boy, sitting on the edge, smoking.

"Jaehyun! What are you doing up there?" Taeyong shouted, he covered his eyes from the sun.
"Nothing. Go back to the others, and play your stupid games." He threw the cigarette down and took out an other one. Taeyong on the other hand started climbing up and sat beside him. He didn't like the smell of cigarettes, he always started coughing because of it, but he always thought it was worth it to be with Jaehyun. 
"What happened?" he asked quietly, hugging his knees tightly.
"I don't want to play anymore. It's pointless." he shrugged and offered Taeyong a cigarette. The blonde boy just shook his head. Taeyong watched the beautiful view, the city seemed so small from here.
"What if we jump?" Taeyong asked all of the sudden.
"What? Are you crazy?" Jaehyun asked like Taeyong asked the most insane thing.
"NO, not like that. I mean the fence is so close, we could easily jump out without even touching it." He didn't look at the other one while saying this, he was kinda scared of his reaction.
"And then we die because of the fall." He laughed like Taeyong's idea was some kind of joke.
"At least we don't have to play anymore." Taeyong said it so quietly, he wished Jaehyun didn't even hear him. Jaehyun did indeed hear him.
"No Taeyong please stop. The dreamies need you. I need you. Ah shit I can't convince you otherwise because I think the same but think about this: Do you think they would leave the fence so short, if they didn't have another defense system? Maybe there are clowns with guns out there, shooting anyone who survives the electric shock by some miracle." Jaehyun looked at Taeyong's face. 
"You need me?" Taeyong looked at him, pain could've been seen in his eyes.
"More than anyone..." Jaehyun whispered and blowed out the smoke. 
"Don't joke with this." Taeyong hit him gently on his arm.
"I'm not joking Taeyong. Our relationship didn't start well, but you were the only one who actually started to get to know me, tried talking to me. Everyone saw me as a cold, heartless man. Thank you for giving me a chance. I can't even express how grateful I am..." They didn't even notice, how close they were to each other. Taeyong could feel Jaehyun's breath on his skin. Jaehyun just noticed, how beautifully Taeyong's eyes shined.
"I have some ideas..." Taeyong whispered, he looked down on Jaehyun's lips then up again into his eyes.
"Hm that's a great idea..." he slowly eliminated the space between them and kissed Taeyong. It was slow, but full of passion. Taeyong was waiting for this since Jaehyun apologized. He was atracted to him that's undeniable, but tried to hide it.
"We should get down and continue it. After all, I don't want to fall off." Taeyong said cheerfully, and started climbing down.

They spent the day near the roller coaster, finally having some time alone. After that Taeyong quickly went to their room, Jaehyun met Ten, Haechan, Johnny and Mark in the kitchen
"Hey what's up?" Ten asked while laughing, he couldn't imagine what happened that made Jaehyun this happy.
"Well I might've kissed him..." He said, smiling and Haechan and Ten started quietly screaming. Everyone knew that he met with Taeyong so he didn't need to elaborate.
"Look at him, all smiley." Haechan teased and sat on the counter, drinking his tea.
"He knows how to cheer someone up I guess..." Ten smiled knowingly.
"I'm so happy for you tho. You look like a completely new person. You should smile more." Johnny shared and took the milk out of the fridge.
"Thanks." He rolled his eyes and laughed.
"You guys should really talk things out too." Haechan looked at Ten, referring to the conversation they had yesterday.
"Yeah dude, the next game will start tomorrow at 6 am, you have plenty of time." Mark nodded, encouraging Johnny.
"Let's go bitches." Jaehyun started pushing them towards the door, and closed it behind their back. He gave them a blanket too, so they can sit on it.
"I guess we have no other option." Ten laughed and headed towards the little pond.