Introduction

Kwon y/n is an 19 year old girl with a heart of stone

Kwon y/n is an 19 year old girl with a heart of stone. She grew up in a toxic household. She had a dad who was a drug addict and alcoholic who would beat her regurly, and a mom who ran away with another man when she was young, leaving her behind. When she was 11 years old she got put into the fostercare system where life wasn't easy for her.

At a young age y/n learned to take care of herself and not to count on other people. She stoped talking about her feelings and trusted nobody. She build up walls within herself because she didn't want to feel dissapointed in people again. She wasn't the best when it came to talking about herself and her emotions. The only thing she did to express herself was dancing. She danced every chance she got and it was the only thing in this bitter world that cheered her up.

She was called the typical 'problem child' and it didn't help that she was chaught kissing another girl at 13 years old, comming out as a lesbian. Her foster parents at the time didn't want her anymore and she got put back into the system. This vicious cycle went on for 9 months.

She got abandoned again and she was done with everything. It was raining and she was just sitting on a parkbench, until a lady in a mask found the exhausted girl and took her home to rest. The young girl begged her not to send her back, and the woman let her stay for awhile. She got attached to her and dicided to become her official foster parent even tho she was still pretty young for a parent herself. 4 years later, a year before y/n became 18 years old, she adopted her.

This woman was the one and only Kwon Bo-ah aka the famous singer BoA

BoA was 28 years old when she found y/n in that park. She had a succesfull career but she was just alone in her house and wanted kids someday, plus she got attached to the girl after a while. y/n wasn't an easy kid at first but BoA never gave up on her and kept on giving her love.

When BoA found out that she was a lesbian she accepted her right away and that was the sign for y/n to trust her and loosen up around her. BoA always accepted y/n and give her the life she diserved. She signed y/n up for dance classes at 1 Million dance studio when she was 14 years old, and because she has been dancing all her life, she teached her first dance class at just 16 years old.

BoA is one of the few only people that she trusts and come to love. She was the best mom she could ever wish for and she wasn't afraid to show how much she appreciate her.

 She was the best mom she could ever wish for and she wasn't afraid to show how much she appreciate her

Lia Kim was also a person that y/n trusted the most. She is her mentor in dance and she is the one who gave y/n an entryway into a choreographer career. She found y/n do a choreo when she was just 16 years old and saw the talent in the girl. She offered her an oppertunaty to teach it for some of her students, which y/n gladly accepted. After that she kept on teaching others her choreo's at the studio.

When she was 17 years old she made her first choreo for an idol group with the help of Lia. It all happend because Lia never stoped believing in her. She thinks that y/n might be the best dancer of her generation and she knows y/n would become one of the best choreographers out there.

She also helped y/n with her confidence and expressing herself and created a save space for the LGBTQ community.

Hwang Yeji is y/n's best friend. They met in a dance class when y/n was 15. In school everyone found y/n kinda weird but when she started her  dancing career people became interested in her. y/n knew that it was all fake except for yeji. She has major respect for y/n and has been her biggest fan.

Yeji is 1 year older than her, but y/n warmed up quickly to the girl. They have been best friends ever since. When Yeji became a trainee she begged y/n to join her, but y/n wanted to be a choreographer instead. They will always support eachother with eachother's careers.

Lee Chaeryeong is a trainee at Jyp entertainment with Yeji and some others girls

Lee Chaeryeong is a trainee at Jyp entertainment with Yeji and some others girls. She never really thought about falling inlove. She promised herself that she would focuss on her career, but something changed when she met y/n.

She has always been this goofy, sassy and optimistic girl, who didn't know the rough side of the world yet, and y/n was the complete oppossite. y/n knew how cruel the world could be if you where something 'different' than the norm, escpacially in Korea.

================================
Hello guys,

Welcome to my second book! This one is going to be as realistic as possible. I think it's important to write about the struggles that an LGBT couple would have in a not so LGBTQ+ friendly country.

I have chosen for Lee Chaeryeong because she is from a younger generation, so I think they would be more accepting than older generations. I also know the most about her and Itzy as to the other suggetions. I also chose her because she fits the best with y/n's personality.

For y/n's personality I got the inspiration from Alex from Snowpiercer. She is a bit cold towards others and builds up walls to prevend herself from getting hurt again and is also very intelligent for her age. This fits really well with the direction I wanted to go in for y/n, so that Chaeryoung and y/n are opposites, but fit really well together.

I hope you will be intrested in this story and enjoy it because I know I will!

~Blue♡