*Chapter 17*

(First of all

(First of all...happy birthday to the girl of my dreams❤!...please marry me Yeji! Also, short chapter, sorrryyy, I'm very busy with school projects)

3rd pov

It was now 38 hours after the announcement and the young couple were finally alone together.

They couldn't walk in public without getting chased by reporters and fans and this was the first time that they could procces the whole sittuation together in peace.

The girls all slept at Y/n's place because the Itzy dorm was surrounded by reporters and they didn't feel safe to go back to their dorm immidiatllty.

This morning they got picked up by bodyguards and droped off at the entertainment building, including Y/n.

Y/n and Chaeryeong were laying together on the couch in one of the private lounge rooms. None of them closed an eye last night and they all started to feel worn out.

"How are you feeling?"

Y/n asked as didn't care about how she felt. She only cared for Chaeryeong at this time.

"I'm doing alright I guess.."

"If you're not, you will tell me okay? I'm worried about you."

Chaeryeong turned around and faced her

"I know you're worried, but so am I. You were the one who skipped breakfast this morning, not me."

"I'm just...it's stressfull. I want you and the girls to be safe."

"We'll have extra security around. You don't need to worry about me. I should be worried about you tho..what if you are attacked on the street?"

"Ooooh you don't worry about that ma'am. I took martial arts classes in school before so I know how to defend myself."

Chaeryeong giggeld a bit after Y/n's little joke and bit her lip.

"That's acctually really sexy ;)"

"Oeeee you think that's sexy huh.."

"Mhm I do.."

They leaned in for a passionate kiss. They both felt like they needed something nice after all the stress.

Their fun was cut off short tho when the door opened and the rest of the girls walked in.

"pfffffff, goodbye alone time"

"Oh don't be grumpy Chaeryeong. We gave you two a 2 hour break to spent time together."

"Still..."

"We just came to inform you that pd-nim is searching for you guys. He wants to discuss your new personal scedual with you."

"Personal scedual?"

"Yes, ever since the public announcement they've been getting emails and calls for invitations for interviews and shows and stuff, I believe they even got international calls.."

"Oh jeez..well guess we'll go see him now"

Y/n was spaced out ever since she heard 'personal sceduale'

One of the agreements of going public with their relationship was that she sighned a contract with Jyp entertainment. So now she was under the label as a choreographer, but luckely she could still teach at 1millon, just less.

It was a big diffrence since she was now kinda representing a company and not just for herself anymore, but that was a secrifice she was willing to make. It was also weird that she wasn't in SM, since that would be the company that she would join, if ever needed, since her mom was there.

Chaeryeong stood in front of Y/n, waving her hand infront of her face, waiting for her lover to come back to her senses.

"Yes, I'm here, let's get going then."

She took her hand and made their way towards Jyp's office

'What does he want now..'