*Chapter 14*

Before we start

Before we start...I just watched the sorry not sorry showcase and my gay ass left my soul after it got hit by facking lightning or something...I'm clearly not over it...that's all

Thank you for coming to my Ted talk.

3rd pov

After the meeting with Jyp the girls where back in their practise room. They all couldn't believe what happend back there and were all sitting on the floor in silince.

"Can we talk about what just happend? Because I'm mind blown"

Ryujin was the first one to speak up and say what was on everyone's mind.

"I can't believe that acctually worked..we were playing with fire back there."

Jisu was clearly talking about their 'secret plan' that Chaeryeong and Y/n
didn't know anything about.

"I can't believe it either! What the hell were you girls thinking! You could have got yourselfs kicked out after me!"

"We weren't planning on going on with Itzy if you weren't by our side Chae...Itzy is 5...not 4"

"Still...you shouldn't put your careers on the chopping block for me."

"And that's where your wrong..we love you and you were right. Itzy is all about fighting for what's right and we wouldn't do that justice if we didn't do this with you."

"I seriously can't believe that you guys pulled that off...I mean..this never happend. Getting the dating ban lifted.. and that all because of the fact that you showed Jyp how great this cause is. Plus Jisu's talk about how the marketing would rise world wide if we acknowledge the LGBT+ community."

"He is and will always be a buisniss man so I thought that if I would show him the money aspect, it would pull him over the finish line..and it did"

The girls were laughing at Jisu's thinking process until Chaeryeong noticed Y/n

"Y/nn..you haven't said a word since we got back..what's on your mind jagi?"

"I just...after we go public everything will change and it scares me because we don't know in what way yet. Not everybody will like this and I just am tired of dealing with constant hate."

"We will do it together. Remember what you said to me the first day we met? I told you I was scared about what people would say about me. Then you told me that there would always be people who support you, and that you need to do it for them and for yourself."

Y/n just looked into Chaeryeong's eyes and nodded her head. She knew it was going to be alright.

Jyp walked into the room with an anouncement all of a sudden.

"Girls..I have talked with the members of the board. We have decited that we will go with your plan, because we do think it's an important cause. So later today, when we announce the plans of Itzy's program for the future to the public, we will announce the news about Chaeryeong and Y/n. We also will be announcing the project you girls came up with in support of the LGBT+ community. I also want you girls and Y/n to do a vlive together about it after the news is announced."

He turned around to leave. Before he left ge stoped and turned around.

"I'm proud of you girls for standing up for what's right, and ChaerY/n, you have my support."

Then he left.

"Did he just..."

"Yup, he came up with a ship name..."