Capitol 8 ~ Going Home After Training

___________________________________ (^-^)/______________________________________

If there is sorting that's not spelled right, is because English is not my first langue... don't hate if something is spelled wrong >(._.)< I'm trying my best. But I love you all that's still reading my story thanks for staying with me(>.<)/.

I don't own all the characters,

they belong to Hiro Mashima.

Hope you enjoy the story <3

_______________________________ <3 (^-^)/ <3 _____________________________________

Erza P.O.V

I woke up at 05:00 Am and stared to wake everyone up. Levy was the first one to wake up, and then Lucy, Juvia, Sun-San and last Lulu, she was very difficult to wake up. After 20 minutes she woke up. When she woke up she had a dark aura surrounding her, everyone got really scared. «However woke me up is going to have a bad day to day" she said. I resit may hand and said nervously "I woke you up cuss were about to get going". "Okay if that's the case" she said.

Lulu P.O.V

I went to the bathroom and took a shower and got dressed. I went out of the bathroom and saw everyone pacing. "I can go and see if the boys are up" I said and was about to walk out the door when someone asked "aren't you going to pack your stuff" I turned around and saw Lucy pointing on my bag. "Well actually I finished packing yesterday" I said well smiling and walked out the door. I stood in front of the door to the boy's room and I heard something breaking and someone yelled "Look what you haw dun Erza is going to kill us when she finds out" I think it was Gray. "It was your fault ice princess" I knew that was Natsu. "What have you done?" I made my voice to Erza voice. "She's here" Natsu and Gray said together.

Natsu P.O.V

(Before Lulu was outside the door.)

I was woken up by the popsicle princess. "5 more mints wood you" I said half awake. "No flame brain, you half to get up before Erza gets her" he said. "What did you say, popsicle breath" I yelled angry. "What did you call me flame breath" he sed.

Third person P.O.V

(Still in the boy's room)

Natsu and Gray stared fighting. Natsu used flame at Gray, and Gray used his ice magic and the flames hit the window and destroy it. "Look what you haw dun Erza is going to kill us when she finds out "Gray said and pointed at the window. "It was your fault ice princess "Natsu said well pointing at Gray. "What have you done" Lulu maid her voice sound like Erza.

Lulu P.O.V

I opened the door and Natsu and Gray froze were they were standing. "WHAT HAW YOU GAIS DONE, MASTER IS GOING TO KILL YOU" I yelled angry when I saw the window. They turned around "we-were s-so s-sorry Miss Lulu" they both said. I cud fell my dark aura and it looks like Natsu and Gray was terrified. "Well you can do something to do it better" I said with an evil smile on my face. "And w-what i-is t-that" they said. I walked to them and stared hitting them to they fell uncases. I reist my hand and said "restore" then my hand stared glowing green I pointed at the window and it was restored. "So your magic is a magic that restore things" I hear someone say I turned around and saw Gajeel just in the boxers. I quickly covered my eyes and said "emm Gajeel". "Yes what is it?" he asked. I pointed ant him, he looked dawn and realist that he was just in the boxers. Then Laxus said "hey Gajeel are you trying to hit on my cousin" he had a dark aura around him. He's always like that when I'm with a boy he was like a big brother to me. "NO I WODENT HAV DON THAT CUS I LIKE LEVY" he sad and when he realised what he had said he covered his mouth and blushed. "So you like Levy" I said with a smile on my face. "Ee n-no I-I do-don't I just" he said. "Well if you can hold my secret I can tell you a secret" I said. "No way, I don't care hoes secret it is, I'm going to tell your secret" he said. "So even if it's Levy's secret of how she like's" I said and stared walking to the door. "Wait, what did you say" he said surprised. "I know how Levy like's, but got to go now see you" I was about to open the door then a metal hand crust thru the door. I turned around and yelled "WHAT THE HELL IS RONG WITH YOU, ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME" now I was angry. "No I just wanted to know how Levy Like's" he said while blushing. "Well I'm going to say it when you haw fixed the door" I said with a dark aura around me. "O-Okay but how am I going to do that" he said, "well you can use" I said and pointed at the pail of wooed and after 5 minutes it was fixed. "Okay now, how do Levy like?" he asked nerves. "Well she like's you" I said with and smile. "What, you're not joking with me" he said "no I'm not joking, she likes you" I said. And walked out the door and went to the girls rom, how were don pacing. "Hey everyone" I said with a smile. Then suddenly Juvia ran up to me and said "Juvia will not forgive you for going to Gray-Sama's rom alone" when she said that she had and dark aura around her. "Juvia I did go there alone because you were not finished pacing and when I got there Natsu and Gray were fighting and broke a window" I said it like it was normal. "THEY DID WATH" everyone. "Yeah and Levy" I said and turd to Levy. "Yes what is it" I walked up to her and whispered "When I was in the boy's rom Gajeel said that he like's you" I said. When I said that and walked a little away from her, I saw that she was blushing redder then Erza-San's hair. "Hey Levy-Chan what did Lulu say to you?" Lucy asked. "Nothing, she said nothing" she said. "Well we should get going" Erza said. "Yos minna ikimasjo" I said, we met the boy's in the hall then Erza said. "NATSU AND GRAY I HERD YOU BROK A WINDO" with a dark aura around her. "LULU DID YOU TOLD IT TO HER" Natsu and Gray screamed together. "Maybe" I said and stared running, with Natsu and Gray running after me. "Hey wait for us!!" I heard they others scream behind me trying to catch me. We arrived at the train stations in 20 minutes. When the others had cached up to us, we went on the train. The train stared to move Natsu, Gajeel and Laxus got green faces. Natsu was sleeping on Lucy's lap, Gajeel on Levy's and poor Laxus he had bin knot unconsented by Erza. When everyone was asleep I used my magic to help Natsu, Gajeel and Laxus. When everyone was awake Lucy asked "Natsu you know we are on a train? Right?". " Yeah I know but I don't feel sick how about you Gajeel?" Natsu asked and turd to face Gajeel. Gajeel said "no I don't. "How about you Laxus? » he asked and turd to Laxus "no" he answered. I closed my eyes and fell sleep.

Sun P.O.V

I saw Lulu fell sleep and told everyone to be quiet. We arrived at the train stations and I wok Lulu up easier then this morning. "Lulu were her we got to go" I said. "Yes we shod. STING AND ROGUE IS SO DEAD NOW!!" she had a dark aura around her. "Way are they dead??" I asked nerves. We went off the train and she said "you will see" she grape my hand and stared running. We were there after 20 minute and she took her key and unlocks the door. We walked inside and I was shocked

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

It was

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

So

.

.

.

.

Dirty. "What happened here?" I said. "STING, ROGUE-KUN GET DOWN HERE!!" Lulu yelled.Nobody answered. She went up the steers and Cici and Christopher came flaying to us and hugged us we hugged them back. "We've have mist you, way didn't you bring us with you" they said. "Sting and Rogue was so scary when they were here and Lulu they were about to walk in to the rom you said they cud not walk in to, but I stopped them » Christopher said. "Yeah, I was actually wondering about that to what?" I said  

Lulu P.O.V

Well I think I can show them, I thought. "I'll show you, but first" I clapped my hands and Sting and Rouge-kun was transported to where we were standing.  "Sting, Rouge-kun can you explain what happened here?" I asked with a dark aura around me. "Well we were planning to clean yesterday but we were to lays so..." they said sacred. I clapped my hands 3 times and the hose was clean. "Wh-Who" they said. "And I've heard that you tried to walk inn to the room I specifically said not to go in" I said. "Christopher" they both yelled. "Well now I'm going to show you what's in the room" I said and stared waking down the hall and they fallowed. When we were outside the room I said "I open the gate of the world of the dragons, Dragon world". Everyone looked shocked. "Shall we go" I said and walked through the portal.

Capitol 9 – The Dragon World And Meting The New Member's