Capital 3 The Apartment

___________________________________ (^-^)/______________________________________

If there is sorting that's not spelled right, is because English is not my first langue... don't hate if something is spelled wrong >(._.)< I'm trying my best. But I love you all that's still reading my story thanks for staying with me(>.<)/.

I don't own all the characters,

they belong to Hiro Mashima.

Hope you enjoy the story <3

_______________________________ <3 (^-^)/ <3 _____________________________________

Lulu P.O.V

Sun-Chan and I are walking in town to find an apartment for me. "Hey, Sun-Chan what made you join Fairy Tail??" I asked Sun-Chan "where shall I begin? " she said. "You don't have to tell me," I said "But I want to, "Sun-Chan said. "Okay, you remember when we were younger and I came to you cuss I didn't know where my parents were and you had always been there for me, but when your mother died, your father got so surprised and upset, that he didn't let you met anyone or go outside to play. So I was all alone in the world and sins I knew your grandfather and he was the master of Fairy tail I asked him if I could join Fairy tail and he gladly excepted me. So that's how I'm a member of Fairy tail" she told me. "Oo... I didn't know, but I'm glad I'm here and you are here to" I said en we both started laughing. Suddenly we heard a voice how said "hey girl's do you know were Fairy tail is?!". We turned around and saw a boy with blond hair and he had a cat with him and another boy with black hair and he had also a cat. And that reminded me of my cat and Sun-Chan's. I had one to her cuss my mom said I shod take one to her to so I did. Sins I had two.

????? P.O.V

"Hey, girl's do you know were Fairy tail is?!" I said. They turned around and one of them had white hair and the other girl had green hair, I think she locket beautiful. "So do you girls know were Fairy tail is?" I said and then I saw The Fairy tail mark on their shoulders. The girl with green hair on the left shoulder in green and on the girl with white hair left shoulder in purple. O I forgot to introduce myself "hey my name is Sting and this is mat partner Lector, and this is Rogue and he's partner Frosch. What's your name??"

Lulu P.O.V

'So Sting is his name what a cut name, can it be that this is Weisslogia, son. And it that so then  Rogue must me Sikadrum, son' I thought to myself. "My name is Lulu and this is my partner Cici" as I said that, a pink cat with purple on the tip of the tail popped up, she also had a blue dress with a white ribbon on the side on. "Hey my name is Cici" Cici said.

Sun P.O.V

'I was shocked that Lulu had a flaying cat I want one too' I thought "do you want one to Sun-Chan?" Lulu asked. "Yes, I would love to" I answered. "Okay. take out your hands" I did what I was told and then a black cat with a scar over the eye and ears as Lilly appeared, he also had purple on the tip of his tail like Cici. "It is a boy. So what would you like to call him?" Lulu sed. "I will call him Christopher," I said and then he suddenly opened his eyes and said "hello sister," he said and I was wandering way he said that. "Yeah Cici and Christopher are siblings," Lulu said.

Lulu P.O.V

"Sting and Rogue we can show you to the guild tomorrow so you can stay over at my plays tonight," I said. "Lulu do you already haw an apartment,» Sun-Chan asked confused and I answered. "Yeah, I do" I smiled nervously, "sorry I lied, but I was wondering if you would sleepover??" I asked Sun-chan. " Of course I will." Sun-Chan smiled. "If you guys don't have a place to stay for the night you can sleep in my guest room," I said and looked over at the guys. "That would be great if it's okay for you girls" they Sting said. 'Sting is kinda cute' "It okay for me, but if you try anything funny during the night, you will be sorry" I and smiled at the. "Okay," they said with a shaky voice. I led the way to my apartment and wit the others behind me, Sun was talking to her new partner. Sting and Rogue were talking to one another, Cici was beside me and asked "mom do you think it's smart to invite people you have never meet, to our home?". I just smiled "well known from what their parents told me, they sound like nice guys. But if they try anything we know it's not going to end well" I smiled at Cici. We arrived at the front door of my apartment after walking for a few minutes. "Were here" I opened the door and went inside, with and the others followed me inside. "Sting, Lector, Rogue, and Frosch, you can follow me to the guest room," I said and started to walk towards the guest room. They all followed me to the guest room, we got to the room and I opened the door. "So the bathroom is down the hall to the right, and this is my room," I said and pointed at the door right across from the guest room. "And one more thing the door down the hall to the left is off-limits, no one is allowed to go in there. understood?" I said and look at them with a death glare. "Understood, mam!" they all said at the same time. "Sun-chan you can come and sleep in my room." I smiled at her. She smiled back and followed me into the room. "Good night boys, sleep tight," I said, "Good night girls," they said back. "So how long have you been here Lulu, since it looks like you've been living here for a little while," Sun-chan asked me. "Oh um, I've been living here for about a month I think, but I didn't join Fairy tail right away, cus I had some things that I needed to do," I said while scratching the back of my head. "Okay, well I'm just glad we are together again, I've really missed you Lulu," she said. "I've really missed you too Sun-chan," I said and gave her a big bear hug, and she hugged me back. "Well shall we get ready for bed it's getting pretty late," I said and went to grab to Pj from my closet. I gave one to Sun-chan so she could change. Sun-chan went to the bathroom to change, I snapped my finger and magically changes into my Pj. Sun-chan came bake from the bathroom and we climbed into bed and fell asleep. 

Next capital 4 ~ New members and The training begins