Capital 6 ~ The Training Begins Part 2 And 1 Day Is 3 Months

___________________________________ (^-^)/______________________________________

If there is sorting that's not spelled right, is because English is not my first langue... don't hate if something is spelled wrong >(._.)< I'm trying my best. But I love you all that's still reading my story thanks for staying with me(>.<)/.

I don't own all the characters,

they belong to Hiro Mashima.

Hope you enjoy the story <3

_______________________________ <3 (^-^)/ <3 _____________________________________

Lulu P.O.V

I was the first one to wok up I looked around the room and I saw Natsu was sleeping in Lucy's bed. I stared to screaming "hhhhhhaaaaaaaa!!" then everyone except Natsu and Lucy wok up. "What is it Lulu?" Sun-Chan asked I didn't say anything but I pointed at Lucy's bed then everyone stared to scream "hhhhhaaaaaaa!!" but Erza screamed" Natsu koros" it was glowing a demonic aura around her. I was actually caned sacred of her. "What is it girl's?" I heard Lucy say between the screams. I pointed at her bed and then she.....

Lucy P.O.V

I woke up too someone screaming "Natsu koros" I guess it's Erza screaming. Then I said "what is it girl's" I saw Lulu respond and pointed at my bed then I saw Natsu hugging me. I tried to get away but he was too strong. Then I stared too get rely angry. I then raised my hand and you herd ' slap '. "itte what was that for Luce?" Natsu said half awake. I can't believe that he sneaked in to my bed last night 

Natsu P.O.V

I was slapped by Luce. I took my hand on my cheek "itte what was that for Luce?" I said half awake. I looked around the rom to find 6 angry girls. I stared to go backwards to the door but was stopped by Erza. I wish I didn't sneaked inn too Luce's bed after she had fallen asleep. No I'm dead I thought as I closed my eyes. But nothing happened I then opened my eyes and saw that everyone was ready to slap me. First Luce then Erza, Levy, Juvia, Sun and Lulu last. When they were done, I had two red checks.

Lulu P.O.V

When we were done slapping Natsu inn the face I telepath too Igneel 'what kind of son do you have Igneel?'. 'I don't know Princess I, don't know' he answered back. 'Maybe he has fallen in love' I sed. 'Mayeb your right princess' he said. 'Yeah maybe but I half to go now Igneel, and can you say hay to everyone for me and say to Grandiney and Metalicana that there kids are doing fain'. 'Of korus princess Lulu, bay then'. 'Bay Igneel talk to you later'. "Well let's begin training" Erza sed. And everyone said "Hai" we all went dawn to the hall and ate. Then we were ready to begin training.

Next capital – training begins part 2 and 1 day is 3 months

I'm soooooooo sorry minna that this is a so short..............................................

 Gomenne minna next capital minna so sorry.