Chapter 2 ~ The Fight

_______________________________<3 (^-^)/ <3 ____________________________________

If there is something that's not spelled right, is because English is not my first langue... don't hate if something is spelled wrong >(._.)< I'm trying my best. But I love you all that's still reading my story thanks for staying with me(>.<)/.

I don't own all the characters,

they belong to Hiro Mashima.

Hope you enjoy the story <3 

______________________________<3 (^-^)/ <3 ____________________________________

Master P.O.V

Natsu if I had been you, I wouldn't have done that. "Take this outside", I informed the guild members, making them all run out. The members had found out they should make a bet, and almost the whole guild voted for Natsu. Laxus, Sun, and me voted on Lulu. We know her powers and how good she is at fighting, well at least me and Laxus do I'm not sure about Sun tho. Natsu and Lulu had both walked into the center of all the guild members. Having some space to battle on. "LET THE MATCH BEGIN", I yelled.

Natsu P.O.V

I will win this fight, and then she'll tell me her magic. God, I'm smart! "Roar of the fire dragon ", I yelled and fire flew out of my mouth. Lulu just stood there, making me smirk. Well, this was easy, I have already won this.

Lulu P.O.V

I will not use any magic in this fight. Don't tell me that's stupid. I'll be fine. I've trained a lot without using magic. So this will be easy. I could hear Natsu scream something but I just stood still. The fire hit me and I furrowed my eyebrows. " Natsu seriously that didn't even hurt" I chuckled. Making him look shocked at me. "But I know something that will hurt", I smiled to him. Quickly I ran towards him, with him not paying attention because of his shock. Quickly I punched him in his stomach. He didn't move so I took the chance to hit him nine more times in the stomach. Making him groan. He holds his stomach making his head come in the perfect hight to my knee. I grabbed his head with a smirk and took my knee hard in his face five times after each other. "I guess that's it", I smile and scratch the back of my neck. Looking at the poor Natsu that was lying on the ground. Maybe I overdid it? The members that surrounded me and Natsu were left in confusion and shock. So I broke the silence. "Pay up to Master, Laxus, and Sun-chan the money you bet, and also I won't tell any of you what my magic is," I said with a smirk. "We're rich", Laxus and Sun-chan chuckled and high fived each other. Master stood beside them, smiling like an idiot on the though of money. Making me smile. I've missed them.

Erza P.O.V

I was in shock when the new girl defeated Natsu even without using magic. " Hey! Lulu? How did you do that? You didn't even use any magic at all", I said impressed as I walked towards Lulu." Training", she muttered. Leaving me in thoughts. " Natsu is really strong. And you just defeated him with 15 punches? How? Also aren't you younger than Natsu?", I asked curiously. Lulu shrugged her "I just did I guess", she muttered. "Also Natsu is two years older than me. I'm just 16 years old", she smiles at me. I was confused if her strength. How can she be so strong at that age?

Master P.O.V

"BRATS!", I yelled to get everyone's attention. "We have a new S-class mage! Her name is Lulu Sweden", I said proudly making the other members' eyes widen. It's not often someone gets to become an S-class Mage so fast, and her age is different as well. "The GMG ( Grand magic games ) is starting in 3 months and the teams are Natsu, Lucy, Gray, Juvia, and Erza and they will be called team A and team B is Lulu, Sun, Gajeel, Laxus and Levy that's it. You can continue doing what you were doing!", I smiled.

Lulu P.O.V

"I'm on team B and Sun-chan is also in team B", I mumbled to myself in happiness. But I need to find an apartment and I got to hurry up! "Sun-chan do you want to help me find an apartment?? " I asked Sun-chan with a big grin. It's good to be with her again" Of course I can Lulu ", she grinned and got up from her table. "Laxus, Gajeel, see ya later", she smiled and waved to them. "Whatever", they muttered back. Sun was walking towards me. "Then let's go " I smiled happily. We walked out of the guildhall with a big smile.

Next Chapter ~ The apartment