Chapter 11 - Lulu's Birthday the Day of Love and Sorrow

___________________________________ (^-^)/______________________________________

If there is sorting that's not spelled right, is because English is not my first langue... don't hate if something is spelled wrong >(._.)< I'm trying my best. But I love you all that's still reading my story thanks for staying with me(>.<)/.

I don't own all the characters,

they belong to Hiro Mashima.

Hope you enjoy the story <3

_______________________________ <3 (^-^)/ <3 _____________________________________

Lulu P.O.V

I woke up at 6:30am to see no one was there, "where did everyone go?" I asked myself. I got up from the bed and grabbed a towel, a black dress with green on the top and went in the shower. After 10 minutes I was done in the shower, I put my black and green dress on and some black knee high shoes. I went out of the room and down to eat, when I was done eating break frets I stared to walk to the arena.

As I was walking in town I spotted Sing near a tree, "Hey Sti...." As I was running I could see another girl with him they were talking about something I didn't know what but they didn't look so happy, I was trying to listen to what they were talking about and it seemed that the girl stared to cry as they were talking, but when they were done talking I could see Sting was leaning in to kiss the girl. That broke my heart to see him kissing another girl, and on my birthday.

I just stared to walk further away from where they were standing and walk thirds the arena . I came to the arena after 10 minutes of walking. "Hey Lulu sorry we just left" Sun-Chan said. I didn't say anything, I look down on the ground so my hair covered my eyes so they couldn't see the sadness in my eyes. "Hey Lulu is something wrong" Sun-Chan grabbed my shoulder and turned me around. I looked up at her and said "It's nothing, I was just in my own world". "Are you sure" she said, "Yes I'm sure" I said with a smile. I should not car about a boy, but that I'm her with my family and my best friend. "HELLO EVERYONE AND WELCOME TO THE SECOND DAY OF THE GMG........

Sun P.O.V

I woke up at 6:00am and woke up they others silent so Lulu didn't wake up. I went to the bathroom to get dressed. I put on some leather pants and a grey t-shirt, and some black shoes, when they others where done in the bathroom we went silent out the door so we didn't wake Lulu up, and went to eat break frets and meet up with the others. "Ohayo minna" Levy yelled, "Ohayo" they yelled back. We stared to eat break frets and chat with the others, we were done after 20 minutes and stared to walk to the arena.

After 10 minutes we came to the arena, "Okay everyone knows about the plan?" I asked "yes" they said. "Now let's do this" I put my hand in the middle and of the circle everyone put their hands on mine. "Okay 1....2.....3.....go Fairy tail" we yelled. I had talked with everyone yesterday as Lulu was fighting Flare, about her birthday party and everyone was ready to do this. We waited for about 20 minutes, before Lulu came "hey Lulu sorry we just left" I said but she didn't respond. I grabbed her shoulder and turned her around and asked "hey Lulu I something wrong" I asked worried she looked up at me I could see the sadness in her eyes. "It's nothing, I was Just in my own world" she said, "are you sure?" I asked. "Yes I'm sure" she said with a smile, I'm still not sure if she's alright. "HELLO EVERYONE AND WELCOME TO THE SECOND DAY OF THE GMG, today's match is going to be like a water challenge we will have one person from every team to fight agents each other in a water ball – Kabo" Kabo yelled. "Juvia will go, this is the perfect fight for Juvia" She said and stared to walk in the hall. "I'll go" Laxus said but before he got to go any were Lulu were already beside Juvia. "When did she get there" Laxus asked, "YOUR TOO SLOW" she yelled back. We all started laughing I looked around, "hey where is Sting?" I asked. "I don't know probably overslept again" Rogue said.