Chapter 1 ~ Welcome to Fairy tail!

_______________________________ <3 (^-^)/ <3 _____________________________________If there is anything that's not spelled right, is because English is not my first langue... don't hate if something is spelled wrong >(._.)< I don't own all the characters,they belong to Hiro Mashima.Hope you enjoy the story <3_______________________________ <3 (^-^)/ <3 _____________________________________

Sun P.O.V

It was a normal day in Fairy Tail. Gray and Natsu were fighting,Erza was eating her strawberry cake, Juvia was spying on Gray and Lucy and Levy-Chan was talking about a book they had read. I was sitting on a table with Gajeel and Laxus. We three are very good friends.But then suddenly the guild door was kicked up and a girl was standing in the opening. And she asked:«Where is your master?? ", and then she saw me. Her face had a wide smile as she ran up to me and hugged me. Leaving me confused. "What are you doing?", I asked. "Yeah, and who are you anyway?" Laxus asked even more confused than me.

Lulu P.O.V

I was outside the guild's door and I kicked it wide open. Then I looked at all the people sitting around and asked:"Where is your master??", I looked around for a moment hoping someone would answer me, and when I noticed Sun, I was so happy that I ran up too her in the speed of light. Giving her a big bear hug. Instead of wrapping her arms around me as well, she asked me:"What are you doing?". It made me a little sad that she didn't recognize me. "Yeah and who are you anyway?", my cousin Laxus muttered. "Hey, my child! What can I do for you??", I could hear the master say after he came out of his office. Also, he's my grandfather if you wondered. I was disappointed when also my grandfather didn't recognize me."Oh my...I'm a little disappointed that my cousin and my grandfather don't know who I am", I muttered as I let go of Sun. Then the entire guild began muttering things like "How?" and "Why?". I pointed at Laxus and Master Makarov and they both asked confused:"Lulu is that you?". I sighed and moved my eyes to Sun. "Yes it is me, and I am a little disappointed in you as well Sun-chan", I said and pointed at her.

Sun P.O.V

Did she just call me Sun-Chan? That's exactly what my best friend used to call me when I was a kid. What the hell? The other thing is that Lulu is what my childhood friend was called as well. I frowned for a moment then I realized who the girl in front of me was. My eyes tired up and everyone from the guild looked at me with confusion. Can't they let me cry without getting judged? I usually don't cry. " Is it really you Lulu?", I mutter in shock. Having the biggest smile on my face and tear of joy running down my face.

Lulu P.O.V

I was glad that she finally remembered me. "Yes it's me Sun-chan", I smile to her. Her happiness is my happiness. She jumped off the bench she and the two boys were sitting at. Running up to me and wrapping her arms around me. I gladly return the great bear hug. "Oh, Lulu? Do you wanna join Fairy Tail?", I hear my grandfather say behind me. Me and Sun stopped hugging and I looked at Makarov. "Yes. I would love to", I grin happily. Seeing Sun brush away her tears of joy away. She looked embarrassed for crying in front of the whole guild. "Mira will you give her the stamp?", Master asked. Pointing at a girl. She had long white hair and looked gorgeous. "Hello, my name is Mirajane but everyone calls me Mira. Where do you want your Stamp", Mira-Chan asked while walking up to us. Sun was standing beside me while watching us. I pointed at my left shoulder with a grin. Mirajane nodded with a smile and stamped the Fairy Tail logo where I wanted it in the color of green. I was so glad to be in Fairy Tail.Master Makarov P.O.VIt was nice to see the Fairy Tail logo on my grandaughter's arm. "BRATS WE HAVE A NEW MEMBER IN FAIRY TAIL! MY GRANDAUGHTER LULU SWEDEN" I shouted so everyone could hear. "Lulu do you want to tell us what kind of magic you use?", I asked her with a smile.

Lulu P.O.V

I looked master, frowning. "I want to keep it a secret. One day you'll find out yourselves and you Master. You already know what my magic is. Let's all just wait for the GMG because it isn't many days left to it anyway", I smiled confidently. "How do you know that you're gonna compete in the GMG?", a pink-haired boy asked with raised eyebrows. I know that boy? It is Igneel's son, Natsu Dragoneel. "I just know Natsu ", I chuckled. "You know my name? I haven't even told you yet", Natsu said confused. Crap, I wasn't supposed to say that. "I guessed your name. Didn't know I got it right!", I chuckled nervously. "Oh... anyway, are you strong? I want to fight you and if I win you will tell your magic to me " he grinds. He is just like Igneel said " Fine, and if I win. I don't have to tell you", I smirked as I crossed my arms.Next chapter ~ The fight💥💥