Chapter 12: One last adventure

Many weeks had passed since your first date with Mabel and you guys had many more dates as well as many adventures, now It was Late August with just a few more days until you had to leave.

Y/N: I can't believe how fast summer went by. just to think about three months ago we met on the bus and I was absolutely dreading this, now we have 4 days till we return to Piedmont and I don't want to leave.

Mabel: I know that feeling Y/N, I bet it feels worse knowing there is a possibility of not coming back next summer.

Y/N: Yeah, you guys are lucky getting to do this every summer.

Dipper: Yeah, I really hope you can come back next year.

Wendy: Hey guys, what's the matter?

Dipper: Y/N is sad because we leave in 4 days and since this is his first time and it was on a whim he might not come back next year.

Wendy: Damn, that sucks, what do you say about the 3 of you, Soos, and I go on one last adventure?

Y/N: What kind of adventure?

Wendy: You can pick Y/N.

Y/N: Hmm, you know that natural rock formation that looks like a broken landbridge over the town, I want to go to the top of that and take a nice birdseye view of gravity falls. 

Dipper: Come to think of it, I don't think I've been to the top of that structure, it could be nice to visit it.

Mabel: I'm not sure if I'm ok with that.

Y/N: Why not.

Mabel: I'm afraid of heights

Y/N: Damn, that sucks.

Mabel: Ill go, ill just stay in the car or something, just so I don't have to look over the edge.

Y/N: so it's a deal then?

Mabel: indeed it is.

Soos then goes outside and starts up an SUV.

Soos this should get us most of the way but it ain't no bronco so we will have to walk for the last leg of the journey.

you all enter the SUV.

Y/N: Don't worry Mabel, it's gonna be ok.

Mabel: I trust you Y/N, I'm sure it will

as the SUV starts to drive, you guys start to admire the sighs.

Mabel: Even if I don't look over the edge this is still some pretty phenomenal wildlife.

Y/N: Yeah, I remember on the bus the sights were amazing. unfortunately, those same breathtaking sights are going to be viewed as melancholic in four days.

Dipper: at least we live in the same town, so you'll still have us, and my sister is your girlfriend after all.

Y/N: Yeah, that's arguably the best thing out of this trip, I found and ended up dating the girl of my dreams.

Mabel: Oh Y/N.

She plants a kiss on you.

Wendy: I wish my relationships were that successful, you lovebirds really are lucky to have each other.

The SUV continues up the hill before Soos eventually brings it to a stop.

Soos: alright dudes, from here on we have to continue by foot.

Y/N: you ok continuing Mabel?

Mabel: Yes, ill be fine.

Y/N: Ok, if you reconsider there is no shame in that and you can just head back.

Mabel: Ok Y/N, i trust you

you guys continue to walk up the mountain and feel your ears adjust to the pressure.

Dipper: We are definitely getting higher, i can feel it in my ears.

Soos: We should be getting to the top any minute now.

you guys continue up to hill for a few more minutes before reaching the top.

Y/N: alright Mabel we are at the top, you dont have to do this, if you want to wait here while we look over the edge, i will even sit with you here for a bit if you need it.

Mabel: Im doing it, im going to conquer this fear, i will close my eyes and i will open them when i face that edge.

Y/N: i havent seen that edge yet either so i will follow suit.

Dipper guides you and Mabel to the top.

Dipper: alright you two, open those eyes.

you and mabel open your eyes and are amazed by the sight.

Y/N and Mabel: Oh my god.

Mabel: This is amazing

Y/N: This cant be real, this is phenomenal. 

you take a picture.

Y/N: When we get back im getting this framed.

Mabel: This isnt that bad after all, HEY WORLD, SPREAD THE WORD, MABEL PINES IS CURED OF HER FEAR OF HIGHTS!

Y/N: Im proud of you Mabel.

Mabel: Thanks Y/N, i once again am proud of you keeping an open mind and enjoying this place, i hope you can come back next year.

She hugs you causing both of you to blush.

Y/N: No problem mabel.

you and the group spend a few more minutes at the summit before heading back to the shack, you then notice a closet with a tuxedo suit and a fez hat.

Y/N: Its that suit Soos wears, though it appears smaller then normal.

You then notice its your size.

Y/N: Maybe i could have some fun with this.

You put on the suit then look in the mirror and do a deep voice to immitate an adult.

Y/N: Hello every, my name is Y/N pines, and this is my beautiful wife Mabel. And welcome to the mystery shack, i hope you enjoy it here, as i know i and my wallet will.

Mabel then walks in.

Mabel: What are you doing Y/N?

Y/N: AAH! i-i-im.

Mabel: Dont worry i know your pretending to own the mystery shack.

Y/N: Wait, how much of that did you hear?

Mabel: All of it, i especially loved the part where you called me your beautiful wife. If we ever do get married someday im gonna make sure we get a mystery suit that fits you.

Y/N: Is that so?

Mabel: I promise you Y/N, i promise.

eventually you and mabel head to bed, cuddling as always.

Mabel: enjoy this while it lasts Y/N, we wont get to sleep togather for a long time after this summer. 

Y/N: Ill make sure i do, i always enjoy cuddling with you.

you plant a quick kiss on her forehead before falling asleep togather.

A/N (announcement)

First off i apologize for this chapter being shorter then normal but it is the penultimate chapter and i was running low on creative ideas, ill will try my best to meet my normal lenth for the next chapter which will be the final chapter, i hope you enjoyed the story so far and i appreciate you all.