Chapter 3: Settling in

You wake in your house, you head down stairs and see the tv is the same as the one that broke is still on the tv.

(y/n): "Am I in Piedmont?"

Mom: "Of course you are."

Dad: "We would never send you that horrible place for the summer."

Mom: "However there is something important you should know."

(y/n): "Whats that?"

Dad: "This is all just a dream."

(y/n): "Wait what!"

you open your eyes and see Mabel wearing a purple pajama gown with a floppy disk on it

Mabel: "Morning sleepy head"

"Ah fuck it was just a dream" you think to yourself. However you then start to blush slightly as you see mabel smiling at you.

Mabel: "Come on (y/n), Dippers making us pancakes."

you reluctantly get out of bed and head downstairs to the kitchen and are greeted to the smell of pancakes and maple syrup

Dipper: "There you are (y/n), Mabel had to wake you cause you slept in, you came just in time for my pancakes."

Mabel: "Trust me (y/n), Dipper makes the best pancakes ever."

(y/n): "If you say so mabel."

soos then walks into the dining room wearing a tuxedo and a fez with a symbol that resembles a fish eating a dot.

Soos: "Hello there pine twins!"

Dipper and Mabel: "Hello Soos!"

Soos: "Nice to see you guys again, buy the way who is that guy with h/c hair?"

Dipper: "That is our new friend (y/n)."

Stan: He's the son of that younger guy ford and i let hang out with us when he was getting bullied for his interests in scifi and exploration."

Soos: "So your the son of Mr l/n, pleasure to meet you, im the owner of the mystery shack, ill make sure to introduce you to my wife Melody. make sure you say hi to ford and wendy later today"

(y/n): "Will do."

"that man is wonderfully nice" you think to yourself. right after that you see a mouth watering stack of fluffy pancakes lathered in thick, rich maple syrup.

Dipper: "There all yours bro."

you cut a piece of the stack and taste a sample of the pancakes, you then freeze and drop the fork.

(y/n): "Dear god, these are the most AMAZING pancakes i have even tasted."

you get a new fork and start to devour the pancakes.

(y/n): "I dont know how you did ot dipper but these are unprecedented, you are an amazing chef Dipper."

Dipper: "Thank you man, i was aways Great at making pancakes."

Stan: "So (y/n) what do you think of Gravity Falls so far?"

You so far had a good time but you dont have the heart to tell him how you did not want to be here.

(y/n): "I like it here so far, i hope to see around town sometime soon, do you mind if i set my things up Stanl-i mean Grunkle Stan."

Stan: "Thats the spirit kiddo, embracing the town and calling me Grunkle, I'll have to take us on a tour around town soon."

(y/n): "I would love that Grunkle Stan"

"what have i gotten myself into now" you think as you head upstairs and begin to unpack and settle in.