Chapter 5: The Party

It has been 10 days since you first arrived in gravity falls. You really opened up to the place, You became friends with many of the towns folk and became accustomed to Gravity Falls, But you couldn't stop thinking about Mabel, it was very confusing, she was beautiful, friendly, funny and always managed to put a smile on your face, but however you still didn't know whether or not you really were in love with mabel, or simply admired her appearance and personality. Either way, tonight was going to be and exciting one.

(y/n): "Maybe watching Quantum Rises that late wasnt such a good idea".

You groaned as you begrudgingly drug yourself out of bed, as you head downstairs you notice soos and wendy carrying chair, streamers and other things.

(y/n): "What are you guys doing?"

Wendy: "Oh hey little man, Soos and i were just setting up for the annual mystery shack party."

Soos: "A few years ago during the summer of weirdmageddon Stan had a party at the shack to try and get kids to spend their money but it was so fun that when i became owner of the mystery shack i made it a tradition to throw a party at the mystery shack every summer."

(y/n): "Interesting, i still dont know what weirdmageddon is though."

Soos: "Ask the twins, they'll be able to explain it easily."

(y/n): "By the way, am i invited to the party?"

Wendy: "Of course bro, anyone is allowed to come over, it starts at 5:30, see you then."

(y/n): See you guys

*Timeskip*

You were playing on the play station when you realized the time was 4:30

Dipper: Hey (y/n), are you ready for the party.

(y/n): "Yes i am, by the way what was weirdmageddon?"

Dipper: "Basically when we were 12 a triangle shaped demon named Bill Cipher caused all sorts of weird shit in gravity and we defeated him in the end.

(y/n): "huh, normally i would be shocked but knowing this place im not even phased at this point."

Mabel then appears wearing a loose pink shirt, a red skirt, baggy yellow socks, a red bow and green triangle earrings, you dont notice yourself staring in awe.

Dipper: "again Mabel? she wore an outfit like this the summer of weirdmageddon and every year since she wore the same thing just in a different size."

(y/n): "I think your beautiful, THE DRESS IS BEAUTIFUL NOT YOU! WAIT NOT LIKE THAT I...

Mabel: "dont worry silly, i know what you mean, we got an hour till the party so you should get dress for it."

(y/n): "yeah i probably should."

you head up to your room to change

*Dippers pov*

Dipper thinking: "(y/n) does seem to act strange around Mabel, there was the bus, the game party and now this, should i be alarmed or is he socially awkward, Maybe he likes her but i doubt that"

*Timeskip*

*(y/n) pov*

you never expected a party this summer so the best you could do is a fluorescent orange shirt and some green, yellow and orange shorts

Mabel: "Alright its 4:28 and the guests should be arriving soon."

Candy And Grenda arrive

Candy and Grenda: "Hello Dipper, hello Mabel, who is that guy right there, is that your boyfriend?