chapter 7: The Slumber Party

your in the bedroom playing flash games on your laptop, dipper is reading a magazine and mabel is on her phone.

(y/n): Man that was a lot of candy we got, even after all we ate last night i still got loads.

Mabel: Plus we did have a lot of fun last night.

Dipper: Even though we did get scared but hey isnt that tbe point of summerween?

Mabel: Yes it bro.

(y/n): Welp im going to go eat breakfast.

*Timeskip*

your watching tv when you hear mabel talking on the phone.

Mabel: Alright so you'll arive a 3:45? alright, im so excited. were gonna stay up late and (y/n) is with us so it will be even more fun......alright see you then bye.

(y/n): what is happening?

Mabel: Candy and Grenda are coming over for a Slumber party in 2 hours, we're going to stay up very late, play games and watch movies.

(y/n): That sounds fun, however if we are going to stay up late i might as well take a nap.

you lay down on the couch, cover yourself in a woven blanket. and within a matter of minutes fall asleep.

Mabel: you know thats not a bad idea, I should take a nap aswell.

Mabel lies down on the couch and wraps her arms around you and laying her head in your shoulders, covering both of you with the woven blanket, she plants a quick kiss on your cheek before drifting off to sleep. dipper then walks by.

Dipper: aww they are so cute togather, it's just like on the bus.

he then takes a picture of you two with his phone.

Dipper: i guess it is a possibility that (y/n) has a crush on mabel but ill need more proof to confirm that.

*Timeskip*

its 3:40 and you slowly wake up.

(y/n): That was a nice sleep.

you then notice Mabel's arms wrapped around you and her head resting on your shoulder. You blush so hard your entire face turns red.

(y/n): Welp its official, i have a crush on Mabel.

Mabel starts to wake up.

Mabel: hey (y/n).

the doorbell rings

Mabel: OMG That must be Candy and Grenda!

mabel rushes to the door, you follow behind albeit slower since your still a bit confused from waking up. you then see Mabel letting in Candy and Grenda.

Mabel: HELLO GIRLS!

Candy and Grenda: HELLO MABEL!

Mabel: This is going to be the best sleepover yet! Especially since we got (y/n) with us.

Grenda: yeah (y/n) is pretty cool.

(y/n): what are we going to on this sleepover?

Candy: Movies, games, snacks. Maybe
we can talk about boys.

(y/n): ill pass on that last one but the rest seem fun.

Mabel: we may be 16 but we are still young at heart.

(y/n): Yeah I've noticed. Not that its a bad thing in fact i think it compliments your personality perfectly.

Mabel: why thank you