Chapter 6: Summerween

Your watching tv the morning after last night party.

(y/n): Quantum Rises isnt on yet so lets see whats on the news.

News reporter: Once again we would like to thank our sponsers for our economics report. in other news sales indicate 300 percent more candy has been purchased then normal, meaning this is going to be one summerween that you dont want to miss, now onto the weather.

(y/n): There they go again mentioning that summerween Soos said about yesterday, what is summerween?

you then see soos leading a tour of the mystery shack

(y/n): Maybe one of them knows what summerween is.

you walk up to a couple on the tour

(y/n): excuse me guys, but what is summerween?

woman: whats summerween? your funny kid.

man: everyone knows what summerween is.

(y/n): damn.

you head back inside and watch Quantum Rises, a few minutes later the twins wake up.

Dipper: Morning (y/n), what are you watching?

(y/n): Quantum rises, by the way what is summerween?

Mabel: Oh yeah your not from here, summerween is an amazing holiday, Gravity Falls loves Halloween so much it celebrates Halloween agaim but in the summer and calls it summerween!

(y/n): But pumpkins arent ripe this time of year, and how do the stores get costumes at this time of year?

Dipper: We carve watermelons and call them jack-o-melons, and the stores just save extra costumes for the season.

(y/n): That actually seems pretty cool!

Mabel: And lets not forget about the lesser known legend of sleepy falls.

(y/n): What do you mean by lesser known?

Dipper: Compared to the summerween trickster it was not as known, however ever since we "defeated" the summerween trickster which was a monster made of what we call looser candy which is basically the shitty candy nobody likes.

Mabel: And the legend of sleepy falls is about a guy named the headless biker who uses a jack-o-melon as his head and rides a motorcycle through the forest on summerween looking to for a new head.

(y/n): so what do we need to do to prepare for summerween?

Mabel: we need to put up the decorations, get you a costume, we will got trick or treating and then go to Pacificas summerween party were we can carve jack-o-melons.

(y/n): How are we going to get a costume on summerween though?

Dipper: This isnt a whole country, just a small town, they should have a good surplus of costumes.

(y/n): welp lets go get a costume.

you guys arrive at the spirt summerween store

Dipper: Hmm lets see, how about a robocob costume?

(y/n): Nah, lets try and find something more unique instead of a popular character.

Mabel: Oh (y/n) how about this killer clown costume?

(y/n): no thanks, thats a bit too generic.

store clerk: Sorry but i cant help but overhear your conversation, however judging by what you want i would recommend that costume.

she points to a costume of bloody soldier with a gas mask.

(y/n): Hot damm, its not a popular character yet its unique, I'll take it.