C H A P T E R 14

Trin POV

"I never said be their friend... just go back to school. It IS your senior year. "Cherish encouraged me.

"Ok... I'll go tomorrow. " I huffed and rolled my eyes.

"I just don't want you to end up like...me" Cherish hung her head low.

"Don't be ashamed. We all have flaws "

She lifted her head and nodded.

"MOMMYYYYYYY" Chassidy yelled. Her face was puffy and her eyes were almost swollen shut. Tears streaked down her face.

"I - want- my - daaaddyyyy!" She managed to choke out.

"Awe honey. " Cherish picked her up and dialed Tru's number.

Next Day

I walked in the building with my head high. Its been weeks since I seen this school and to be honest, I didn't miss it at all. All down the hall I heard whispers ; fingers were pointed at me ; people were staring. I should feel small but I don't. Standing 5'3 I feel like the biggest, boldest person in the world right now.

I felt like I was swimming through an ocean of hypocrites. I told myself not to feel afraid. That I can do anything if I believe. This is MY senior year, why am I letting these no- life having kids ruin it?

I walked in my class and I immediately was the center of attention.

"I thought she was pregnant" "I heard she was a prostitute" " I heard her mama gave her up to Family Services"

People whispered back and forth ,not caring if I heard them or not.

"Trinity ..." Lani approached me. For once I was happy to see her. Happy to be in the same air as her.

"Yeah.." I looked up with so much hope that we would apologize and make up.

"Your in my seat" she pointed at me and lifted her finger upward, meaning 'get up'

I simply got my things and moved.

By lunch time I was a little anxious about going in the cafeteria. When I walked through the line a lunch lady looked at me and shook her head. "Hamburger " I said right above a whisper.

"You used to be such a wholesome young lady" she said. I rolled my eyes and snatched the plate.

I hate when people act like they know me. You only know what you hear.

I quietly walked to the end of a table to sit by a girl I didn't know. Everybody at the table looked at me and immediately left.

A tear slowly flooded the brim of my eye.

I completely lost my appetite. I quickly walked to throw my tray away and walked to the hallway. I ran to the girls bathroom

I slowed down when I saw Lani and her little crew.

"Oh my gosh. She's crying" Lani sarcastically put her hand over her heart and poked her lip out.

I shook my head and ran out. I ran out the building. I can't do this. I just can't. I ran until I reached a building. I sat on side it and cried. Pulling on my hair and trying to stop the tears.

Eventually I got back up and went to Cherish's house. I finally got it together. I looked a hot mess but I had it together.

________________________

Boom , Clap 😛💦

Yall liked that? I knew you would !

More soon😌🔥

Commen😈

Vote🏇