C H A P T E R 5 ▼

Trin POV

The next day I didn't have to go to school. She understood me being sore. A part of me was relieved but another part was angry. Regardless of the fact that I hate Richard, I was still gonna give this baby the world. But it's a good thing I don't have to carry around a piece of the child molester around everyday.

My mother came in the room and sat on the end of the bed. I looked at her deeply , but in complete silence. Wondering what went wrong in her mind for her to think I'm lying.

"Are you ready to tell me the truth about this pregnancy?"

I couldn't believe the words coming out her mouth. Is she serious?

"Are you serious?" I asked in a low tone. Then when it finally came to my mind that she was serious I flashed on her. "WHY WOULD I HAVE TO LIE ABOUT RICHARD? HE IS A CHILD MOLESTER. PERVERT. RAPIST. A MONSTER. HE TAKES THE INNOCENCE FROM YOUR OWN CHILD AND YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME WHEN I'M BEING HONEST WITH YOU?" I began to cry again.

"YOU KILLED MY CHILD. YOUR UNBORN GRANDCHILD. YOUR A HORRIBLE PERSON. YOU SHOULD HAVE RICHARD LOCKED UP BUT INSTEAD YOUR HERE QUESTIONING ME! YOUR A MONSTER. ! YOUR JUST LIKE HIM! you two deserve each other"

I tried taming my tears but I couldn't so I let them fall.

"Well since you feel like you know everything, start packing! you got one hour to be out my house before I call the police and have them escort you out" she said before walking out unfazed.

I packed my stuff in Aeropostale and Nike bags.

After walking for what seemed like hours, I arrived at Lani's house.

I prayed she would be understanding and let me stay with her.

When I knocked she answered ,like she was coming out the house anyway.

"What do you want?"

"Please Lani. She kicked me out. Let him rape me. Made me get an abortion. I have no where to go" A tear rolled down my cheek after I summarized this week's events to my supposed to be bestfriend.

"Oh my god. Come in. " She said in her most concerned voice.

We went in the house and talked and made up. About a hour later Lani was going back downstairs to answer the door.

"Hi , is your mother home?" Her neighbor Rosa asked.

"Sorry Ms. Rosa , she's doing extra shifts today" Lani answered honestly.

"Well can you please tell her call me. It really is an emergency"

"Sure. I'll tell her as soon as she gets home" Lani gave an assuring smile then shut the door.

She rolled her eyes then walked in the kitchen.

"She don't want nothin' but a pack of cigarettes and being that my mom is good people , she gone get em' for her" Lani explained.

DiNG DONG

"Ugh! what now?" Lani asked with an attitude walking to the door.

"Oh my goodness" she squealed.

I ran to the door only to see balloons tied to a portrait of Lani and a note card that said 'Prom?'

You'll never guess from who.

Dre.

________________________

Cliffyy ‼️💁💕

How ya like them apples?

Dre & Lani?

Lani is cool with Trin again?

Why Am I asking questions when yall DONT COMMENT! (HINT HINT!)

But go check out my new book : Hood Rich 💰🔫 ! Its dope.

Comment !

Vote!

Follow!