C H A P T E R 12 ▼

Trin POV

Cherish was arguing on the phone with Tru. I was trying to distract Chassidy.

"So ...what do they call you?"

"SiSi ... "

"Awe. Thats a really pretty name SiSi" I smiled at her. Something seemed off about this kid though. Like she knew more than she was letting off.

"So who takes care of you?"

"Daddy does. He's the best!" She said getting excited.

"What about mommy?" I asked with a small smile.

"What's a mommy?"

" A mommy is somebody who takes care of you, and loves you , and adores you... " I explained putting down the LaLa Loopsey doll.

She picked it up and stared at it for a few seconds like she was thinking. Then she stood up and looked at me

"I don't have a mommy"

I was absolutely speechless. The kid really just said that. When she disappeared down the hall way , Cherish walked up.

"Ugh. Tru is so... ugh! He just doesn't understand. " She complained.

"Cherish I know I just met her but you really need to be there for her. Tru isn't being like this for no reason. "

"Um excuse you? I am there for her! So don't add your two cents ! Like you know anything about being a mother..."

Cherish said the wrong things cause I snapped.

"You're right I don't know anything about being a mother! But I know having an irresponsible ass hole for a mother sucks! That child needs somebody or she'll grow up like me! Or worse...like you! Thinking that abandoning her child is ok. It's not ok! " By this time I was in tears.

"Trinity..."

"Go to hell!"

I stormed out the building. I kinda felt bad for leaving baby Chassidy but she can tend for herself. Kinda...

I walked so much I don't even know where I am anymore.

I was walking with my head down ,looking at my phone when I bumped into somebody.

"My bad ma" his voice was too familiar

"You good" I said looking up.

He smiled that million dollar grin.

"We just keep running into each other"

"Yea I guess so, huh..." I said blushing slightly. Tru was very...attractive.

"How's Chassidy?"

"Wonderful...great......i dunno. I left her With her ignorant mother" I rolled my eyes.

"What Cherish did now"

"What haven't she done?"

"Caught aids"

We busted out laughing.

"Back to being fa real tho. Do you know yo way back to Cherish house from here?" I asked hopefully.

"Fasho shawty. Just follow the side walk until you see popeyes then turb by there and walk straight then make a right and you'll be back there. "

"Thanks Tru"

"No problem..."

"Oh Im Trin " I smiled

"Tru & Trin. I like it" he smirked before turning around.

__________________________

Ok first off: ITS MY BIRTHDAYYYY‼️😈

Thats all. Oh & have a safe new years😘.