C H A P T E R 7 ▼

Trin POV

Me and Lani was at the party TURNING UP! It was too hype here.

Lani was throwing back drinks and I was dancing the night away.

Lani was having too much fun with all this alcohol. So far she had 5 shots of Vodka, 3 Limeritas, and was now on her 4th cup of Dirty Sprite.

"Um,Maybe you should put the drinks down" I suggested.

"Maybe you should pick a drink up" she shot back.

Ok...she must be drunk.

"Lani ... C'mon , you drunk girl" I attempted to grab her cup

She slapped my hand away.

"I aint drunk! I'm tipsy!"

"Lets go Lani. I'm ready to leave "

"Ugh. Your so lame! Go home. I don't know why I hang with you. " She was beginning to slur her words.

"LETS GO" I yelled at her over the music.

The boy she was gyrating and being nasty on left.

"If you wanna be a drunkie then what ever. Do you" i stated before walking off.

She snatched my hair causing me to fall backwards.

"Don-Don't you ever talk to me that way! You're just a slut that sleeps with her mother's boyfriends" she stuttered.

Before I knew it ,I was off the floor and beating Lani senseless. The whole party watched. The music even stopped.

Then I felt some strong arms wrap around my waist pulling me off Lani.

I was too mad to cry. I was kicking and swinging wildly until somebody dropped me.

When I looked back I saw Dre.

I walked out the house party and into the street.

Knowing Dre would follow me, I went straight to Lani's house.

Just as I figured, Dre was knocking on the door about 10 minutes after I arrived.

"I knew you'd come" I smirked opening the door.

"What was that?! " He asked referring to the party.

I closed the door and locked it then walked closer.

"Nothing much. " I blinked my eyes then smirked taking my shoes and dress off.

"Um. Trin I like Lani. I didn't come here for that" Dre said innocently.

"Isn't this what you wanted from the jump? To get with me ? " I looked at him seductively. I knew he was breaking.

"Y-yea- wait no! I-i gotta go" he said walking towards the door. I heard Lani's keys hit the door and leaped for Dre. Pulling his head to mines and wrapping my arms round his neck.

Lani opened the door just in time to see us. She was about to cry. I giggled softly and let go.

"Lani I promise I didn't want that!" Dre pleaded.

She slapped him then looked at me hurt. Then ran up stairs.

"Wtf Trin?!"

"I dont know what came over me. I guess I can't get over you" I shrugged and smirked.

___________________________

A/N : Ayee im out for Thanksgiving Break 😋 So look forward to more updates! Vote and Comment!

Do yall think Lani was wrong for what she called Trin?

Yall think Trin lowdown for setting Dre up?

Let me know in the comments belowww😌👐