C H A P T E R 8▼

Lani POV

Oh so she think it's cute messing with my man huh? Cool. Cool. We finna see how funny things are now.

She was sitting on the couch with a smirk on her face playing on her phone.

I threw her suit cases down 1 by 1. When I got to the third bag she snapped her head up.

"What are you doing?!" She asked.

"Evicting you. Now get out" I put my hand on my hip to let her know I was serious.

She stood there in shock. Then began grabbing her things.

"Oh and I almost forgot" I said unhooking the silver charm bracelet she gave me in 2nd grade. I threw It to the floor below me. It slid and hit her foot. She looked down at it ,then up at me.

"Where am I supposed to go?" She asked almost in tears with her voice cracking.

"N.M.P..." i said happily.

"Wha-What?" she asked not knowing what NMP means.

"Not my problem" I shrugged and smiled.

She grabbed her bags and I turned around when I heard the door slam.

I could care less where she goes or what she does.

Trin POV

UGH. I shoulda knew this would happen. Am I stupid?

Where else is there to go? Home? Nahh.

When I was in the middle of the street some random dude stopped his car.

"Need a ride , sweet thang" He sounded high. Must've thought I was a prostitute.

"No thank you"

I kept walking and the car sped off. Thank god.

I was walking until I over heard a conversation that interested me.

"You need a job or what girl? I gotta get back" A pretty blonde girl said. She had brown skin, long straight Black hair and 2 cheek piercings.

"Nahh. I don't wanna do that kinda stuff Cherish" the other girl replied

Cherish rolled her eyes and began to walk off.

"Um excuse me. I could take that job. I really need some fast cash right now" I stated hoping she'd offer me the job too.

"Follow me. I'm Cherish by the way" she said flipping her flawless hair.

"Trinity" I replied.

"You been a stripper before?"

"No" I answered honestly.

"It's ok. Its basic. Just get naked for a bunch of thirsty niggas and they'll throw cash. " She explained.

I simply nodded.

Wait, how old are you?" She asked examining my body.

"Uh...17" I wish I would have lied.

"Woahh! Sorry kid. You're just a baby. Speedy would kill me if I even let you breathe by his club "

I nodded with all my hope leaving.

"You need a place to stay hun?" She asked looking at all my bags.

"Yea. " I simply replied.

"You can stay with me for a while. Until I get out of town. I'll only be here for 3 months. Then I'm going to Memphis. "

"Thanks. that's so sweet" I thanked her.

She shrugged.

"I know what it's like in the streets. I seen it all. Prostitution. Dope boys. Wanna-be dope boys. Strippers. Pimps. Streets aint no joke" she said walking into her apartment building.

We stopped at a door that said 201.

She got her keys and unlocked it. I could tell she was a very neat and cool person. A very unusual kind of stripper.

"Well I gotta get my work clothes. Help your self to anything in the fridge. Movies are in the top cabinet. The remotes are on the table. And uhh...just make your self at home. "

"Thanks again Cherish. This really is a blessing to me" I smiled and waved to her as she was walking out.

She smiled and nodded.

___________________________

A/n: ok soo... I know yall reading but yall refuse to comment and vote😕‼️.

I'm really getting agitated.

So for the next chapter I want 2 votes and 2 comments...

Is it so much to ask for?😴 If it is then Don't do it and I just wont update👐