C H A P T E R 18 ▼

Lani POV

It's been 3 days and the fight is all over youtube . Cherish is going on and on about something but after about 5 minutes of listening I zoned out. I'm just laying here in my own world. Just thinking. Thinking about life. Thinking about school. Thinking about where I went wrong. Just thinking. I used to have such big dreams. I wanted to be a model. And I definitely had potential too. But now I begin to second guess myself. Nobody should ever second guess theirselves. Suddenly my mind took a drastic turn to my mother. I wonder what she's doing or how she's doing.

"Trinityyyyy! Are you listening to me?" Cherish whined.

My head snapped in her direction and a phony smile spread across my face. "Oh yeah. Heard everything. "

"Oh....ok then. Well I have to go soon. I'm about to take a quick ride to Sonic though, want anything?" She offered.

"Um...yeah. Bring me a M&M ice cream please" I smiled when she nodded in agreement.

When she left I was happy. I could finally be alone.

I ran to the window and watched her leave. I smiled in relief of being alone. I love Cherish, really , I do. But sometimes I want to be alone with my thoughts.

I laid back on the bed and let my mind go as high as the clouds. Let all my thoughts float through the air.

Humming the tune of Spotless Mind by Jhene Aiko ,I dozed off to sleep.

"ANSWER YO PHONEEE! ANSWER THE PHONE ! I KNOOOW YOU SEE ME CALLING!"

My ring tone went off. It was a man yelling for me to answer the phone, I thought it was amusing.

I ignored the call from Cherish and she sent me a text. I rolled my eyes. All I want is to sleep but she's so persistent.

Me:Whhhhaaaaat?
Cherish: I can't bring the stuff. It was an emergency with my job. Sorry.
Me: It's cool. I'll just walk to the corner store.

After that she never replied. I put on my Jordan 10's Verde that just dropped. Cherish got em for me. She's so sweet. Hehe.

I walked the block and when I got to the store I bought some skittles, takis,and a Fiji Water.

I payed for my items at the check out and the Arab man gave me a slight smile when he handed me my change. I giggled at the fact he looked like he was trying to flirt.

When I walked out the store ,I headed down the block. It was almost dark and I was almost afraid to be out by myself. I felt like someone was watching me but I was too afraid to look back

"Please God" I silently prayed.

"Trinity!" The somewhat deep and intimidating voice yelled.

I stopped and hesitated to look back. My heart was beating a mile a minute and I could feel it pounding in my chest.

I turned around slowly and looked at the person I didn't think I would see. Richard.

I shook my head. Tears began to flood the brim of my eyes as I remembered when he took my innocence.

He smiled a devilish smirk and his eyes lit up in amusement.

I turned around and and attempted to run the next block but I bumped into another body before I got 3 steps. Lani. Ugh. Go figure.

"Move" I demanded.

"Just because you won the fight doesn't mean I listen to you sweetie" she said smirking giving me a cup. "Drink up" she pushed it towards my lips.

I moved my head and looked down at the cup then back to her. I shook my head. "No." I stood my ground.

Before I could back away from her Richard had his nasty hands on my waist. "Sweetie I made you thick , why you mad?" He asked.

I slapped him with everything in me. And not to my surprise... he slapped me back.

"You'll get what's coming to you! Little bitch!" Lani said bending down to help Richard.

"But I already beat your ass so I'm fine with what ever I get" I smiled and walked away.

___________________________

Short❗️ duhhh❗️

I been slacking😴 school is hard😩

Buut when Summer comes😈 Know ya'll in for a treat😏

Thank you all for the comments and votes💜💦

Comment💅

Vote💁