Diagon Alley

Y/N'S POV:

Who is Minerva McGonagall? I still wondered. Leo is spending the night because he knew the Becketts wouldn't dare to do anything when he's around. Leo and I lie on my bed wide awake trying to process this whole thing. Ever since I got my letter I feel like I shouldn't be surprised that I may or may not be a witch, Leo on the other hand kept pacing around trying to calm down after finding out that he may be a wizard and he seems to not be taking it very well. I look at my watch and see that its almost midnight, I turn over and see that Leo is asleep so I try to fall asleep as well. I finally close my eyes and managed to fall into a not very nice slumber.

FLASH

GREEN LIGHT

SCREAMS AND PLEADS

"No not Harry or Y/N please!" said a woman's voice I didn't recognize

"step aside silly girl!" said a not so familiar voice that would even send chills down the Becketts spine

"Not them kill me please" said a woman whose voice I also didn't recognize

"AVADA KEDVRA" yelled the cold voice

SCREAMS

that's all I heard before I shot straight up in my bed, forehead sweaty, and shirt stuck to my body and breathing really hard, Leo must've felt be squirming around because I heard him say "Hey y/n you ok?" I looked over to him and started to sob. He pulled me close and started to rub my back walk carefully whispering "shhhh its ok, your ok ill never let anyone or anything get you" he gently kissed my temple and played with my hair because he knew I liked it. I may be tough but these nightmares really get to me, I always cry or scream in my sleep when I get this exact nightmare. After a while I must've fallen asleep because I woke up the next day in Leos arms, "Leo hey wake up" I whispered my voice was hoarse because of how much I cried last night. Leo slowly opened his eyes and when he saw we he gently smiled and asked "hey, how are you?" I told him I was okay and looked to my wrist to see that it was time for breakfast, I climbed out of bed and walked over to my closet and grabbed a pair of clothes, I walked over to the bathroom and told Leo I was going to get changed. (outfit down below)

I got dressed, brushed my teeth, and hair and walked out of the bathroom, I saw Leo getting clothes out of his bag that he had packed to come to my house

I got dressed, brushed my teeth, and hair and walked out of the bathroom, I saw Leo getting clothes out of his bag that he had packed to come to my house. After he chose he outfit he went in the bathroom to change. (his outfit down below)

 (his outfit down below)