Chapter 10

"So, this might be our last moment together then?" I asked as I was standing in front of the car. This morning we had woken up, had breakfast and drove back to the place where we had started. He had his hands against the car by my head, my hands were on his waist, under his jacket, rubbing up and down his waist.

"Yeah" He said carefully. "We will see. It's not totally up to me" He said and I nodded at that as I leaned forward, pressing my lips onto his. I slid my hands to his back as I held onto him tightly, as this might be the last moment we would have together. After about five minutes, he stopped the kiss and he looked into my eyes. "If Seglusa choses another path for us, I hope you will find happiness in your new life" he whispered and I nodded slowly at that as I gave him another peck.

"If Seglusa decides the other girl is a better fit, I wish nothing but the best for the both of you" I said and he nodded as I gave him some pecks before I hugged him. I hated this feeling so fucking much. After a while I let go of him and I walked up to the car and I went and sat in the backseat. As we started to drive away, I turned my head and saw that Will had his elbows on the front of the car and his head down and as I turned my head, and a tear rolled down my cheek.

The drive back towards my room felt years long, but at the same time it passed with a blink of the eye. I was brought to my room and I right away went and sat by the window, staring at the sun. It was a weird feeling, knowing that my fate wasn't in my hands. But then again, ever since I was 10, I hadn't had my fate in my hands, I had no control. Yet, this felt more horrid than the 8 years in those chambers.

I went to bed just after the moon appeared in the skies and I got woken up by Lea and her team whom barged in.

"You get into the shower. We have to prepare you for your second date!" Lea said. I sat up slowly as I rubbed my eyes.

"Good morning to you too" I yawned as I stretched my arms.

"Good morning. You're to be picked up in half an hour" She said and I looked out the window and the sun had not risen.

"What time is it?"

"Early in the morning. Let's go" She said and I sighed dramatically as I then walked up to the shower. I could see some amusement in Lea's eyes as she saw me walking the way I did. After a quick shower, I walked back and Lea handed me some clothes and they put my hair in a simple and yet beautiful ponytail.

"Who am I with today?" I said, yawning once again. The make-up team was trying their best to get the circles from under my eyes to disappear.

"Hugo" Lea said. "How was the date with William?"

"Great" I replied with a sigh, looking sideways, not daring to look into her eyes.

"O" She said very softly. "I'm sorry" She added.

"It's fine. It's all up to Seglusa now" I said and she nodded looking at me. I was brought to the car and I drove for a little while. I slept for a bit, my head against the glass, as it was dark outside. The car stopped after a while and I yawned as I looked around. I was at some airport or something.

"Here you go m'am" The driver stated.

"Thank you" I replied as I got out and I grabbed the weekend bag and the car drove away. I looked at the car and then back towards the base. The door opened and Hugo walked out. He was wearing a simple pair of jeans and a t-shirt. Something I had never seen him in. It was weird to see him in such casual attire.

"Hey hun" Hugo said as he grabbed my face. "Sorry for the early morning" he said as he pressed a kiss on my lips. "But I'm sure you'll love what I've got planned for us." I smiled very widely as I looked into his brown eyes and for one second I couldn't help but wonder if he was the one that wanted me, no matter what, or if another girl had taken his heart. "You not a morning person"