Chapter 24

Four mornings later, I woke up rather early, showered, dressed myself, and walked to the airstrip. I was finally going to Gotar; Trevor would finally show me what he actually did and what he was like. I was so excited about this. The flight was about an hour and a half long and when we flew over Gotar mountain, I couldn't help but smile as I recognised it from my helicopter trip with Hugo. When we landed, I ran out of the airplane, down the stairs, as I saw Trevor waiting for me with a pair of sweatpants and a sweater as it was raining. He looked so fucking adorable and hot at the same time. I jumped in his arms and kissed him.

"I just woke up, let's get inside" He whispered in between the kisses and I nodded slowly as I then hopped off of him, he turned around, and I jumped on his back. "Today we're staying in" He said and I frowned. "Your body has four days to heal, so that's what is going to happen" He said and I cheered at that kissing his cheek and he giggled at that. "Tomorrow I'll show you around Gotar prison and then Gotar village."

"Will I see you in action tomorrow?" I said as we arrived at the castle which was large. "And the castle?"

"The castle tour you'll get the day after tomorrow maybe, and you might see me in action"

"You promised me I would see you in action" I reminded him and he giggled and nodded.

"You will these upcoming five days, I don't know if it will happen tomorrow" He reminded me.

The next hours he kept his promise; as he didn't hold back and it was fucking insane. In between sessions we talked about our goals in life, about our wishes, and other deep shit.

"I'm going to let the dinner be brought here and then we sleep" he said and I nodded as I kissed him again and he giggled.

The next morning, I woke up and Trevor and I took a shower together, it taking longer than normal because we first obviously had to fuck. I went to my closet here which was filled with clothes and I decided on a pair of red pants and a red sweater and then red sneakers. I put my hair in two inverted braids. I walked downstairs to the breakfast area and a bowl with yoghurt and fruits was waiting for me.

"So manual labour today?" I asked excited and he looked at me with the biggest smile ever.

"Maybe after the tour of Gotar" He said and I frowned.

"Why are you prolonging it?" I said and he stared at me and he sighed for a second "Trev"

"I'm just afraid what you will think of me and I don't want to ruin the next three days"

"How many times do I have to remind you that I'm not afraid of you, that I won't think any differently of you, and that I love you for you" I said and he nodded.

"Still. I first want to give you a tour of Gotar" He said and I nodded. When I finished breakfast, we walked out and we went towards the door that was by the airstrip. There was a small building there. We walked in and he walked towards the elevator, pressed another code and it opened ten seconds later.

"why so many codes?"

"Because not everyone is allowed into Gotar prison" He said amused and I nodded.

"Do any people that get in, ever get out?" I asked.

"Only the X8's through x10''s"

"x?" I asked and he smiled looking at me.

"X8 through X10 are petty crimes. They get a normal treatment, or well the toughest prisons in the united states for example would be a holiday for them" He elaborated and I nodded as the lift ride was pretty long. "Then you've got X7 through X5, they get a bit of a rougher treatment and it's always for life. Then X4 through X0 is my area of expertise"