Chapter 1- The Invitation

I'm sitting on the couch in front of the fireplace. It sucks, having Muggle parents. I love them, but it makes Christmas break so much more difficult and boring.
      I turn your head. The Weasleys, Harry, and Hermione are all in a huddle talking.
      I look back at the fireplace. I leaned my head back and close my eyes, "George, I will slaughter you."
      He started laughing, "Sorry."
      I open my eyes and he's holding Ron's rat in his hands, "Aren't you supposed to be leaving soon?"
      He jumped over back of the couch and sat next to me, "No. Why aren't you packed?"
      I threw my hands up, "Muggle parents. I don't go home for Christmas."
      "So come to mine." He said.
      I perched an eyebrow at him, "What?"
      "Come to the burrow with us." He suggested.
      "George, I would have to pack. There's no time for that." I smile, "But thank you."
      "Okay." George titled his head back, "Fred!"
      Fred started laughing while running to my dorm.
      "No! No!" I stood up, chasing after him, "Fred, I swear to God!"
      "Well don't swear." Fred called back.
      "Frederick Gideon Weasley!" I yelled.
      He froze and turned to look at me, "What did you just call me?"
      I gave him an agonizing smile, "You heard me."
      "Don't call me that." He didn't have a smile on his face, "Only mum calls me that when I'm in trouble."
      "You're always in trouble." I shrugged, walking the rest of the way upstairs.
      "No, when I'm in serious trouble." He continued to run up the stairs.
      "Fred! Don't touch any of my stuff!" Crap. I continued running up the stairs.
      When I entered my dorm, Fred was standing there, a single finger hovering over my pillow.
      "Fred."
      "Y/n."
      "Fred."
      "Y/n."
      I carefully pulled my wand out of my pocket, "Stup-"
      "Expelliarmus!" He sent my wand flying back downstairs.
      "How did you get that wand out so fast?" I asked, putting my hands up in surrender.
      "I've been doing this for many years." He laughed. He set his finger on my pillow.
      "You suck." I tell him.
      "You love me."
      I grabbed my trunk and filled it with clothes, then I grabbed , "You got me."
      He ran back downstairs, I followed shortly after. After I came off the stairs, Fred walked towards me.
      "Here." He gave me my wand back, "Sorry."
      "Thanks." I opened my owl's cage, "Chipper!" I whistled.
      Soon, my owl came soaring down the stairs, landing on my shoulder, "Cage." I told him.
      He went into his cage and I closed the door, "Good boy."
      "Alright," George yelled. All of the Weasley-Potter-Granger gang looked at him, "lets go."
      We all flooded out of the Common Room, walking down the stairs. We ran to the train and loaded our luggage.
      We entered the train, I looked for a place to sit, "Y/n, over here."
      I look to my right and the twins were inviting me to the booth they were sitting in.
      "So, there's some things you need to know." Fred said, closing the door as the train began to move.
      "About what?" I asked.
      "Our house." George said.
      "Our family." Fred exclaimed shortly after.
      "Both." They said.
       "Okay, lay it on me." I said.
      They both looked at each other, and then back at me, "Nah."