Chapter 2- The Burrow

"Y/n, welcome to the burrow." The twins said.
      I looked up at the ridiculously tall home.
      "Come in." Ginny said.
      I followed everybody inside. I stood in the back.
      A short woman with frizzy, red hair came waddling to us, "Arthur, the children are here!"
      She reached her arms out, "Percy, dear."
      "Hello, mum." Percy hugged his mother and walked up a flight of stairs.
      "Ronald." She hugged Ron, he looked very uncomfortable.
      "Hi, mum." He pulled away from her, "As you know, Harry came, and Hermione decided to tag along." He also ran upstairs.
      "Harry!" She nearly killed him.
      "Hello, Molly." Harry said, stepping away from her. He went upstairs with the rest of them.
      Passing Harry, a red headed man came down. He was wearing tiny little glasses.
      "Hello, Hermione." He said to Hermione who was hugging this woman.
      She moved on to Fred, "Frederick Gideon Weasley."
      "Mum." He managed.
      She pointed a finger at him, "Stop doing pranks on your Professors!" She patted him on the back, sending him upstairs.
      George was laughing, but she stopped him right quick and in a hurry, "That goes for you as well, George Fabien Weasley." She pulled him close and hugged him tight.
      The man with glasses looked at me, "You're not my child."
      The woman let go of George. George smiled and grabbed my arm, pulling me closer to them, "Mum, Dad, this is our friend, y/n."
      "Y/n, this is my mum, Molly, and my dad, Arthur."
      "Oh, it's so nice to meet you dear!" Molly came to me with open arms.
      "Oh, we're hugging now, okay." I looked at George who seems content.
      "Come on, y/n, I'll show you around the home." George nodded for me to come.
      "So, that was obviously the kitchen. This is the living room."
      "Okay." We walked up the stairs and continued.
      "To the left here is mum and dads room. To the left is the washroom."
      "Alright."
      We went up more stairs, "To the left is our room."
      "Our?" I asked.
      "Yeah, Fred and I." He nodded, "That's Percy's room on the right."
      We went up even more stairs, "This was Bill and Charlie's room, but they moved out. But, that's your room now."
      Suddenly, a brown and grey owl hit the window in front of us, "Oh my God! Is it okay?"
      "Bloody owl." He looked at me, "Errol? Yeah, he's fine. He was ancient back in 1992. He's just got poor eyesight."
      "Okay." I nodded.
      "On the right here," he continued, "is Ginny and Hermione's room."
      "Hermione has a room?" I asked.
      "Oh yeah, her and Harry come to visit all the time. They practically live here." He explained.
      Once again, we went up more stairs, "And this is Ron and Harry's room."
      "Okay. Remind me to never come up here again." I looked up at George, "And I mean ever."
      "Copy that." He turned around, "You lead the way."
      We walked down the stairs. I turned to the right, and George continued walking.
      The room smelled musty. There was a perfectly made bed in the middle of the room, and an empty dresser right next to it.
      I set my trunk down but went downstairs with Chipper, "You have a lovely home." I told Molly.
      "Thank you, dear." Molly said.
      "Um, where can I put Chipper?" I asked, holding up my owl.
      "Oh, let him free, dear." Molly told me, "Owls are smart creatures, he'll find his way back."
      Errol hit the window again, "I got it." Arthur said.
      I opened the cage and Chipper flew out.
      "Charlie says he's going to miss Christmas this year." Arthur explained, reading a sheet of paper.
      "Again?" Molly asked, snatching the paper from her husbands hands.
      Ginny came down the stairs along with Hermione, "Charlie isn't coming home?"
      "Not this year." Molly said, she smiled, "But, your other brother is coming home this year."
      "Okay." Ginny said.
      Ron and Harry came downstairs, "No Charlie?" Ron asked
      "No Charlie." Arthur repeated.
      "Am I ever gonna meet your brother?" Harry asked Ron.
      "That's a good question." Ron said. He looked up the stairs, "Fred, George, Charlie isn't coming home this year!"
      "Hah! I knew it!" Fred yelled, "Two sickles!"
      "Bloody hell, Charles!" George yelled.
      "What are they betting on now?" I mans voice asked at the door.
      "There you are!" Molly yelled. She walked over to a man with long, red hair and three scars across his face.
      Molly hugged him and brought him over to me, "Y/n, this is William."
      "Bill." He corrected, "Call me Bill." He stuck his hand out for me to shake and I took it.
      "It's nice to meet you. I'm y/n, I would say I'm friend of the twins, but I'm friends with all of your siblings except for this mysterious Charlie that I've heard about."
      Bill turned to Molly and Arthur, "Charlie isn't coming home?"
      "Nope." The twins said from the bottom of the stairs.
      "Now I see." Bill said, pointing to his brothers.
      "Mum, is something burning?" Ron asked.
      She threw her hands up in the air, "My rolls!"
      "Not the rolls!" The twins yelled.
      "Now, why don't you all go upstairs and play something." Arthur said.
      Ginny grabbed my arm and pulled me upstairs and into Ron and Harry's room.
      "George, I thought I told you to remind me."
      He put his hands up, "I can't help it!"
      "Animal sweets!" Ron got excited.
      "Animal sweets?" I asked, "What is that?"
      "It's quite interesting." George said.
      "Shall we do something a little more interesting?" Fred asked, pulling out a bottle of Veritaserum.
      "Truth or dare!" The twins yelled.