Chapter 9- Moaning Myrtle

I ran up to Moaning Myrtle's bathroom. I walked to the other side of the sinks and sat down.
      "Trying to steal my spotlight, are we?" Myrtle asked, emerging from the floor.
      "Shut it, Myrtle." I said, glaring at her intensely.
      "Oh, poor little baby." She stuck her bottom lip out. She began to moan and cry, then she flew into her toilet.
      I shook my head, "There is something seriously wrong with you." I told her.
      She moaned again.
      "Love?" I heard a voice from the door to the bathroom, "You're not trying to open the Chamber are you?"
      "I can't speak parseltongue." I mumbled.
      He popped his head around the sink to my right, "What are you doing in here?"
      "Raging."
      He sat down next to me, "I'm sorry, y/n. I shouldn't have told all those people."
      I shook my head, "No, I'm sorry, I'm overreacting. I know that it would've eventually went around to the entire school. I'm just, I'm not used to this."
      "What do you mean?" He asked.
      "I've never dated anyone before, or told anyone about my feelings." I said.
      "How do you think I feel?" Myrtle said, coming from her toilet.
      I looked at her, "Shut it, Myrtle, or I swear I will throw a hundred books through your head and then proceed to laugh about it."
      Her eyes went wide as she lowered herself into her stall.
      I looked at George, "Sorry." I whispered.
      He grabbed my shoulders and pulled me close, "It's okay." He placed his head on top of mine, "You know that you can tell me anything, right?"
      I lick my lips, "Yeah."
      He kissed the top of my head, "Do you want to prank Filch with us?"
      "Heck yes." I said, lightly laughing.
      He let go of me and stood up, reaching for my hands. He lifted me to my feet and spun me around in a dancing motion.
      I giggled as he lifted me up onto the sink, "Get on my shoulders."
      He turned around and I climbed onto his shoulders, intertwining our fingers.
      He walked out of the bathroom, "Watch your head."
      I leaned over so I didn't hit my head on the ceiling. George is so tall that it felt like I was flying.
      We walked into the Great Hall and all of our Professors looked terrified.
      "George Weasley you put her down right now." McGonagall told him.
      He carefully went down on his knees and let me off of his shoulders.
      I sat down where I was sitting before, George sat down next to me, "So, what are we doing to Filch?"