introduction

(n.) the piece of mind that comes from having pleasant dreams.

) the piece of mind that comes from having pleasant dreams

Voldemort's army has succeeded. Harry Potter has been slaughtered. All previous ties to The Order of the Phoenix have been cut. Hermione Granger, the last remaining member of the golden trio, has been deposited in a jail cell with four of her classmates to rot.

Nobody would find them, nobody would come looking. Once gone missing, you were considered another body on top of a tall pile of dead.

Her dreams and disassociation are the only things keeping her sane, until a certain blonde boy, who's climbed high in Voldemort's ranks becomes the tender to her cell.

She must walk with her enemy, once every two weeks at two in the morning, with tired feet and fatigued bones to have her health checked due to the death eaters' brutality.

The walk takes one hour.

One hour less of dreaming, one hour more of twigs poking at her soles, walking through the darkness with her hands tied behind her back.

Draco Malfoy had stolen her dreams.

And Hermione Granger was furious.

~

‼️ WARNING ‼️

This story is dark and is not suitable for all readers. Nearly every chapter would require a trigger warning, so instead I will be reviewing all themes HERE as a large TW for this book. I've warned you multiple times so please don't read this if you cannot handle the following topics. Overall, yes. This book is meant to make you feel uncomfortable. But, if you are seriously triggered by the following topics, DO NOT READ THIS BOOK.

The following topics are discussed in this book:
- abuse
- manipulation
- dissociation
- rape
- blood, vomit, gore, etc
- self harm
- panic attacks, mental breakdowns, etc

~

FACECLAIMS