TWO- Detective Inspector In Training

"Two trips around the world this month. Sherlock didn't ask his secretary; you said that just to irritate him," John said to Anita and Sherlock as they left the bank. Anita and Sherlock smirk at this, giving John his answer without them even having to talk.

"How did you know?" John asked Sherlock.

"Did you see his watch?" Anita countered, which caused John to turn to her instead.

"His watch?"

"The time was right but the date was wrong. Said two days ago. Crossed the dateline twice but he didn't alter it," Sherlock explained.

"Within a month? How'd you two get that part?" John asked.

"New Breitling. Only came out this February," Sherlock stated.

"Okay. So d'you think we should sniff around here a bit longer?" John replied.

"Got everything we need to know already, thanks," Anita answered.

"Hmm?" John hummed in confusion.

"That graffiti was a message for someone at the bank working on the trading floors. We find the intended recipient..." Sherlock trailed off, allowing John to cut in and finish the sentence.

"They'll lead us to the person who sent it."

"Obvious," Sherlock replied.

"Well, there's three hundred people up. Who was it meant for?" John asked.

"Pillars," Sherlock stated, Anita finally understanding why he was running around the offices.

"What?"

"Pillars and the screens. Very few places you can see that graffiti from. That narrows the field considerably. And of course the message was left at eleven thirty four last night. That tells us a lot," Anita explained.

"Does it?" John asked, confused. Anita and the boys walked back through the revolving doors and out onto the street. Sherlock then picked up where Anita had stopped.

"Traders come to work at all hours. Some trade with Hong Kong in the middle of the night. That message was intended for someone who came in at midnight," Sherlock answered, holding up the name card to show John.

"Not many Van Coons in the phone book," Anita remarked as Sherlock spotted a taxi and hollered.

"Taxi." And off the three of them went.

"So what do we do now? Sit here and wait for him to come back?" John asked, after the group arrived at the complex and Sherlock pressed the buzzer with the name Van Coon marked on it, twice, but still no response. Anita took a closer look at the row of buzzers on the wall as Sherlock looked over at the front of the building.

"Just moved in," Anita mumbled.

"What?" John and Sherlock asked her. Anita pointed at another buzzer, which had a handwritten label that read Wintle.

"Floor above. New label," Anita explained, turning to smile at the boys. Sherlock nodded, showing that Anita was right.

"Could have replaced it," John tried to reason. Anita reached over and pressed the buzzer, then turned to John.

"No-one ever does that." Just then a woman's voice came over the intercom.

"Hello?" she questioned. Anita's face flushed at what she was about to do. She then looked up at the security camera, shoved John out of frame. Before grabbing Sherlock's arm, wrapping her hands around it. Sherlock looked shocked by this but tried to keep his emotions under wraps and see what Anita would do. Anita flashed a dazzling smile at the camera.