What are Your Intentions?

She would've waited for Texas before.

But now, as Exusiai, Croissant and Bison walked in behind Hoshiguma, sporting scrapes and bruises, she found herself rushing over. Ch'en and Swire remained stationary in the lounge as they waited for their friend, not paying her even a second glance as she stopped in front of Exusiai. The Sankta's normally messy hair was damp with sweat, bangs brushed out of her face to reveal the grime on her forehead.

"Guys! Are you alright?" While her gaze was directed on Exusiai, the question was meant for everyone.

"We've seen better days." Bison muttered.

"Ain't that the truth. Those Reunion jerks really wrangled us into a tough situation back there. It's a good thing we were all there to stop them." Croissant added in, using her shield to prop herself up as she leaned forward. Her hammer swung like a loose pendulum from her grasp, the rope durable enough to last hundreds of battles, yet the material didn't cause rope burns.

"I'll say. It was good you guys came when you did." Exusiai met her gaze. "Though we could've used you out there, would've made the fight a little quicker."

Those amber eyes were intense, their sincerity making her heart thump louder. Not knowing how to feel about praise seemingly out of left field she averted her gaze, inspecting Exusiai's arms. A glass shard stuck out of her left. It looked like it was the remains of one of those Molotov cocktails she'd seen those bombers from Reunion chuck. The scent of liquor combined with a reminiscent burning confined her theory. So she lifted up said arm, brows scrunched in concern, furthered by Exusiai's wince.

"You should really get this looked at." Sora murmured.

"I know. And I will as soon as Texas, Lappland and Mostima get back." Exusiai told her.

"Oh yes, maybe I should head back out to look for them." Hoshiguma was walking back over. Out of the corner of her eye, Ch'en and Swire had completed their own inspection of their friend, both keeping steady frowns.

"No need, Texas just messaged me. They're on the way." Emperor spoke up. He was seated behind the front desk, leaning in his spinning chair with the rubber wheels.

"Is that so?" Ch'en inquired.

"If Boss says so then it's true." Croissant responded.

"Did they say how they were?" Exusiai asked.

"No."

"Did they sound hurt?" Bison asked.

His eyes were half-lidded as he blinked; all of them could use a good rest after today.

"No. Just that they'd be back soon." Emperor responded.

"Well that's too bad. I guess we really will just have to wait for them."

"Excuse me, but only one of those names sound familiar to me. Who exactly are Mostima and Lappland?" Ch'en asked.

And that was when Sora froze, as did Exusiai. The expression the Sankta wore was surely similar to her own, right down to the whitening face as color flushed out.

We had one job, one job while the LGD was here.

And we blew it.