5. Fairy Prince

Arabella explained that every human woman has a race in Kroba that will support her. During the challenges and meeting suitors, were also able to gain the support of other races. But first we need to gain the support of the current race that we'll represent.

Mine is fairies because Arabella is a fairy, she had to go through a trail of her own to become my maid. It's a great honor to support the chosen ones.

Arabella said that every woman will be representing the species of their maid. So Willow will represent the nymphs and Sona the dragon kin.

She also told me it would be good to win over the head male of their race and any other if possible. She said it shows power, and that it shouldn't be hard since the males love a good opportunity to have a healthy bloodline, and all of us human women can give that to them.

I find it all so weird, but not off putting.

The magic room we are in changed into a magical fairy environment with a huge bed off to the side. I don't know what that would be for.

"My lady..." I turn to Arabella, finding her face flushed. "Yes?" I reply raising a brow, she lets out a deep breath. "There's another thing I need to tell you. If possible it would be best to bed any of the males if you so wish."

My eyes widen to the point I worry they'll fall out. Bed the males?!? I'm speechless, I've never even been able to catch one's eye! How will I bed them?!

"Bed them?" I ask just to make sure I heard her right. She nods still flustered herself "Most of the males will be more than willing, my lady!"

"Arabella, I'm still a virgin. I've been taught to never give that away until I'm married." I say, trying to get all my thoughts together.

"Do not worry my lady, I know our head male and would never do anything to cause harm! You don't have to follow old beliefs my lady. You live in Kroba now, and everyone here believes it to be a show of strength and power!" She says with the same determination I know so well at this point.

So far everything Arabella has said has helped aid me in any way possible. At this point I know she wouldn't put me in harm's way. Would I be able to do what she asked, I've never done anything with the man...

"I'll see what I can do." She smiles at my words sweetly bowing "Don't push yourself my lady. All I say is to only benefit you." She says placing her hand over her heart.
I nod understand.

The door opens, revealing the queen with a huge smile on her gorgeous face. "I hope Arabella has filled you in!" She says cheerfully, I nod "She has, my queen." She waves her hand at me "oh just call me Ziva when it's just us!"

I'm a little taken back by that. "So I'll ask you some questions that the people would like to know, once the floating lights show up you'll know we're live, alright." She smiles at me sweetly, I nod to her.

"Ok, here we go then!" She says, out of nowhere white floating lights appear right in front of me and the queen.

"Hello the races of Kroba, I'm back with Lady Beatrice Coldwell!"

"I'm happy to be here." I give the lights a smile, my cheeks flushing from the silliness.

"The first question the people want to know is, how do you like your dress." The queen smiles with a twinkle in her eye.

I look down at my gown smiling as well. "I love it, I've never had anything like it! I'm truly grateful to the seamstress!"

"I'm sure she's happy to hear that. The gown shows off your beautiful blue eyes lady Beatrice." The queen says with a charming smile, that could make anyone fall to their knees.