🌸

Taehyung groaned as he extended his hands and yawned. The warm sunlight hit his face, making him smile. He fluttered his eyes open and the first thing he saw was his husband staring at him with a wide smile over his face.

"Morning, babe" A peck was showered over his lips, making him snuggle closer to Jungkook's warm chest, who immediately wrapped his arm around Taehyung, although making sure not to hurt the baby.

"Morning, honey" Taehyung spoke in his groggy, morning voice. They cuddled in utter silence until Taehyung released a deep sigh, making Jungkook look at him.

"What happened, babe?" Jungkook asked while playing with Taehyung's soft locks.

"I'm missing our kids now" Taehyung chuckled lowly.

"Me too. I just wanna go back home to squish their faces and fight with them" Jungkook chuckled, knowing how his kids would be missing him too.

"Call Jimin, I wanna hear what they're up to right now" Taehyung said and Jungkook nodded. He was about to pick his phone up to call Jimin when it rang up.

"Speak about the devil" Jungkook chuckled as he picked the phone up.

"Yo brother. What are my precious little kids doing right now?" Jungkook asked.

"Your precious little kids" Jungkook flinched hearing the unfamiliar voice on the phone "are ready to become dog food for my pets" It immediately made Jungkook frown as he gripped his phone tightly.

"Who the fuck are you?" Jungkook growled, and hearing Jungkook's change of voice, Taehyung sat up, nudging Jungkook's shoulder who looked at him and shook his head.

He stood up and walked away from Taehyung. "Listen whoever you are, I'll fucking beat the asshole out of you if you try to do anything to my kids" Jungkook warned but heard the person chuckled.

"You might not know me but you do know the person who hired me" Jungkook could feel the smug smile over the caller's face and oh how badly he wanted to wipe it away with his punch.

"I'll track you down, shitface, and send your limbs back home in a package that says "fragile", understand?" Jungkook threatened, but even after his warning, the caller was laughing.

"You think you'll be able to track me down so easily? It would take you almost 2 days to track this signal down and I am not so patient to let your kids be alive for this long" The caller spoke.

"Until you don't do as I say" He continued.

"Fuck! What do I have to do?" Jungkook ran his fingers through his hair as he clenched his jaw.

"Now you're talking wisely. Now, sign the documents that I've left with that homeboy of yours back at your place, and bring them to the place I tell you to". "What kind of documents?" 

"Don't ask questions that I won't answer. Also, bring that husband of yours with you. and don't try to act all cool and shit by calling the police or bringing your men because then your kids would be dead meat".

"What?!" Before Jungkook could say anything else, the caller cut the call. Jungkook screamed in frustration as he threw his phone on the couch, thinking about what to do.

"J-jungkook? What happened?" Taehyung asked as he slowly walked up to Jungkook. Jungkook sighed as he turned towards Taehyung and grabbed his shoulders.

"Listen, babe, please don't panic because I'm about to tell you about something" Jungkook said which made Taehyung more restless.

"What-what is it, Jungkook?" Taehyung asked, worry lacing his eyes.

"O-our kids..." Jungkook's words were stuck inside his throat. He didn't know what to tell Taehyung because there was so much to speak and so few words that looked appropriate to him.

"What about our kids, Jungkook?" Taehyung shook Jungkook's shoulder and made him look at him.

"Our kids were kidnapped" Jungkook spoke in a soft manner and Taehyung's eyes immediately widened as he cupped his mouth with his hands, tears escaping his eyes.

"Oh my god" He backed up and turned towards the door to leave.

"J-jungkook. We have to find them. L-let's go. W-we need to find who is behind all this" Taehyung panicked as he spoke.

"I know who it is, Tae" Jungkook's words made Taehyung halt all his actions as he looked at Jungkook with piercing eyes.

"Who is it, Jungkook?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook knew Taehyung was so ready to bit a bitch up, even with that 9-month old baby inside him.

"It's Hana"