🌸

The aubade was hanging in the sky, it's sunlight seeping through the white drapes, creating an amber halo on the wooden varnished floor, some of it falling on the male sleeping soundly in the fluffy bed, his pupils moving inside his eyes, trying to adjust to the sudden beams coming inside their previously dim lit room.

A low hum left through his rosy, morning swollen lips as he felt pair of manly arms wrapping around his smaller frame, the warmth creating sudden serene feeling

"Good morning, baby" a hoarse, morning voice left his lover's bunny lips, eyes half opened only to look at him. The latter smiled and wrapped his arms around the other as a response to his greeting.

Both just wanted to snuggle but they know this elated moment won't last forever as they both would have to wake up and get ready for work.

Having mornings like these are taehyung covets, where waking in your lover's arms was the first thing.

The pleasant time didn't last so long as his stomach started brimming with bile, the nasty feeling groveling till his stomach as his eyes popped open, the smile drooping and hands leaving his lover's warm embrace and slapping over his mouth.

The dominant between the two now opened his hooded eyes and looked at his lover, etching his eyebrows.

"What happened, baby?" The other asked in worry.

Taehyung feels if he started to speak something, the contents in his stomach might spill out on their neat and clean bed.

He shook his head and soon felt the unpleasant taste crawling up to his throat as he widened his eyes more and shifted his wobbly feet on the ground and ran towards the bathroom before he blurted out the smelly content in the room.

He gripped the toilet seat tightly and closed his eyes, the bitter taste invading his mouth and leaving in a minute, the contents of tomorrow falling in the pit.

He let his pained tears fall down off his chestnut hued eyes. He felt a warm hand rubbing his back and he turned to see his lover smiling worriedly at him. He pressed back a smile and got up, struggling a bit but jungkook gave him a hand. They both strolled towards the wash basin and taehyung got rid of whatever taste there was left in his mouth and finally felt okay.

"Are you fine, bae? You can skip work today and shall i stay with you too?" Jungkook asked, wrapping his arms over his waist and chin resting on the smaller's shoulder.

"It's fine, honey. Must be food poisoning" taehyung said and jungkook nodded.

"Take medicine before going" jungkook said and taehyung giggled

"You're so caring, kook. I love you" he said as he turned around and pecked jungkook who smiled.

"Let's get ready before the kids get up and start a ruckus" taehyung giggled and jungkook nodded.

Both got ready and taehyung started feeling a little nauseous already.

"Kook, i'll prepare breakfast and you please get kids ready" taehyung said and jungkook was on it.

Taehyung was preparing the breakfast when his eyes fell on the jar kept in front of him.

It seemed so appetizing that taehyung licked his lips as he eyed it. He has never been a fan of marmalade but today he feels like eating it.

"Just one spoon might be okay" taehyung said and grabbed the marmalade and spoon from the counter and dug in.

Soon, jungkook and the kids came down dressed up. And as they saw taehyung in the kitchen, their eyes widened in horror

"Tae.......you ate marmalade" jungkook pointed out and taehyung kept the spoon back

"So what? I wanted to taste it" taehyung said and shrugged

"I-it's not that but........you ate the whole jar"