🌸

After lots of visits to the doctor, mood changes and care from his husband, kids and in-laws. Taehyung is in a pretty good state, although carrying a 9 month old in his stomach, was tiring and he can expect his delivery soon.

Yes, so many months have passed by and their life had gone back to being how perfect it was. 

Jungkook was extra careful with taehyung now and always staring at his husband and his baby.

Jungkook's mother would come to take care of taehyung every week and meet them an the children. She would prepare taehyung the food that was good for the baby.

Jungkook loved to spoil taehyung with everything he could. Attention, love, food cravings and thousands of kisses and taehyung couldn't help but ask for more.

"If there is a type of jungkook that only comes out when i'm pregnant, i can be pregnant forever" taehyung said as his mother in-law chuckled.

"Although, he is like this always. So loving and a perfect husband. You know, mom, he was never like this when we used to fight. Always bickering with me although deep down he cared for me and i got to know that he was the one that treated me when i fainted in the pool while he was the only one who threw me in the pool" taehyung giggled, smiling to himself as he ate the pickle that mrs.jeon made while sitting on the couch as mrs.jeon worked in the kitchen.

"Tae, dear, i'll be leaving in a few minutes, tell jungkook to come back after the meeting is finished" mrs.jeon said and taehyung nodded as he called his husband.

"Hi honey, come back as soon as your meeting finishes, mom is leaving" taehyung said.

"Okay, i'll be leaving in 10 minutes, the meeting's about to finish" jungkook said and cut the call.

"He's coming in 10" he said and mrs.jeon nodded.

"Kids will also be coming in two hours, the house feels so empty without them" taehyung sighed.

"Mom, you can leave now, jungkook will be here soon" taehyung assured her and she nodded before taking her belongings and leaving.

Taehyung smiled to himself, it's such a good life with such good people in it.

He thanks god for it.

After a few minutes the doorbell rang and taehyung smiled before carefully getting up.

"Coming babe!" he said before going to the door and opening it.

But his smile dropped.

"Hey, who are you?" he gently smiled to the man standing at the door.

______

"Hey babe, i'm home." jungkook knocked on the door, but was surprised to find the door opened.

He shrugged as he went inside.

"Babe? Sorry i came a little late, the meeting was extended" jungkook called out but got no response.

He looked inside the kitchen, bedroom and bathroom but didn't find taehyung.

"He just called me 20 minutes ago, where can he go?" he called taehyung but noticed that the phone was kept on the couch.

Now he was worried.

He called his mom.

"Mom, is taehyung with you?" he asked 

"No, he told me to go home as you were coming back. What happened, son?" his mom asked.

"Uhhh nothing mom, i'll call you later, bye" jungkook hung up and got outside the house, calling taehyung's name.

"Tae!" he called everywhere but couldn't see him.

He ran his fingers through his hair, his heart panicking and feeling worried for taehyung and their baby.

"Where are you tae?" he said to himself as his heartbeat increased.

___

"Hey, who are you?"

"You'll know soon" 

Suddenly a handkerchief was smashed on his face, making him forcefully inhale the chemical inside it even if he tried to break free, tears flew out of his eyes, deeply scared for him and his child.

Soon, his eyes closed as he fainted, head dropping over the man's shoulder who dragged taehyung out of the house and making him sit in a black car.

Taehyung's mouth was taped and hands tied behind his back with a rope.

And the car drove away.

__

Taehyung blinked his eyes open, his head spinning so badly that he couldn't make out where he was.

He tried to move his hands but was unable to.

All he was thinking about was his and his child's safety.

He is fucking scared for his life. He roamed his eyes and saw that he was seated on a chair in the middle of a compound.

He heard footsteps in front of him. His heartbeat speeding up and panic flowing in his veins, scared that something will happen to him and his child.

He saw a man walk upto him and show him a knife. Taehyung's breath hitched, tears filling in his eyes as his body shakes from fear.

He wants to cry and run away so no one can hurt his child.

"Stay away from jungkook, you get that" he said as he took the knife closer to taehyung's belly as taehyung widened his eyes and shook his head furiously, tears flowing down his eyes.

"Otherwise, it would affect you and this baby of yours" the man said before slapping taehyung really hard and making him pass out.