🌸

Taehyung was about to get up and head to the restroom when the entrance door burst open and 5 screams were heard (including jimin....*sigh*).

"APPA!" everyone of them screamed and rushed to hug taehyung, making sure that they don't hurt taehyung or the baby.

"A-appa. A-are you hur-hurt?" areum sobbed as she wiped his tears with her small fists.

Taehyung looked at her fondly before ruffling her hair and kissing her forehead.

"I'm fine, sweetie. I just went out for a walk and got lost, and also my phone died. Nothing to worry" he said and areum nodded while sniffling.

Taehyung looked at Sunmi who flinched and immediately averted her gaze. Taehyung softly sighed and smiled.

"Sunmi. Did you take good care of everyone?" taehyung asked and she finally looked at him, but before she could respond, the tears that she was trying hard to keep in flowed out as she broke into a cry and immediately hugged taehyung.

"I-i did" she said, squeezing taehyung's waist hard as taehyung chuckled and patted her head.

"Good girl" she said and then was the turn of the boys to hug the death out of taehyung.

And as always, jungkook was watching them with loved expressions from the kitchen, blinking his tears away.

"Anyways! Who's up for a pizza feast today?!" jungkook yelled from the kitchen, sniffing his tears back so that the mood gets uplifted and no one cries anymore.

"ME!" and of course, the first one to shout was jimin.

"Freeloaders prohibited!" jungkook yelled but flinched when he heard a slipper bang against the wall, chuckling knowing how much he loves pulling jimin's leg.

Taehyung and jungkook made an eye contact, smiling at each other before taehyung leaving for the restroom.

___

Once, the pizzas were out and the delicious scent filled the living room, everyone rushed and sat on the dining table at their respective seats. They all waited for taehyung to sit down before grabbing slices of their favorite pizzas.

They talked and laughed, hoping that the pizza doesn't get finished so they could just sit and enjoy the moment more. Eunwoo was telling how they spent their day while gyeong rested his head in jungkook's lap, close to dozing off as jungkook played with his hair, sunmi hogging up the slice of pizza in her plate so she could take the last slice which jimin wanted to snatch from her while areum kept asking taehyung if her face looked puffy or not since she can't go to school looking like a puffer fish and lose her place as the cutest girl in the eyes of Jisung, her classmate.

Jungkook just wanted to capture every moment they spend together in a camera but he fears that the photos won't be enough to describe how wonderful it feels to live it in real.

And, once everyone had finished their plate, jimin winning the last slice of pizza since he licked it before sunmi could take it, and of course, disgusted sunmi had to give up her dream of eating the double cheese pizza as a midnight snack. Taehyung had taken the half asleep kids to their bedroom while jimin and jungkook sat on the couch.

"Jimin?" jungkook seriously looked at jimin who knew what thing jungkook was about to say. And immediately his aura changed from an uncle of four kids to the assistant of the Ceo of South Korea's leading company.

"Yes?"

"I want every little detail of today's occurrence. The CCTV footage, at what time mom went home, at what time tae was kidnapped, every single thing" jungkook ordered while jimin gave him a sincere nod and got up.

"Got it" he said and left jungkook's house, preparing to investigate the situation.

"I'm afraid if it's you, but i won't go easy on you even if i know you

Mrs.Kim"