🌸

Ever since that incident happened, jungkook has felt taehyung being more attentive and tensed.

And it does worry him cause it's not good for the health of their baby and the fact that he thinks that taehyung is hiding something from him.

He creaked the door open to their bedroom and walked inside to observe that taehyung is not there.

"Must be in the shower" he said to himself and sat on the bed and sighing.

After a few minutes he heard the door to the bathroom open up and he looked up to see his husband coming out of the bathroom, a towel gently draped over his body and fuck, if taehyung wouldn't have been pregnant, the towel would have been long gone from his body and jungkook's hickeys would have been littered over it.

Jungkook bit his lip as he knew that he would have take care of his boner alone as he can't just stick it in taehyung.

He quickly grabbed the pillow nearest to him and covered his uncertain boner, a red of humiliation over his face that he just got hard by looking at taehyung.

Taehyung finally noticed his husband sitting on the bed and arched his eyebrow.

"Something up, sweetie?" He asked

"Something's definitely up" jungkook muttered under his breath before looking up and smiling and shaking his head, answering no.

It's hella painful, sitting their ideally and just trying to cover his painful boner from taehyung so he doesn't feel embarrassed.

That's when the blondie's eyes fell over the pillow laying over the other's lap and a wiggling jungkook.

He giggled slightly before walking towards his husband.

"Oh honey, you don't need to be so embarrassed. I get what you want and I appreciate that you're trying so hard not to lose control but maybe I can feel the pain of the wait too" taehyung chuckled before kneeling down, clutching his belly, startling jungkook.

"T-tae" the other stuttered out but the other shushed him and his breath hitched when taehyung unzipped his pants.

Taehyung gently pulled the other's pants down, looking at him with sexy eyes which were enough to turn on jungkook more than he was before.

"B-but the kid-kids" jungkook grunted as he felt taehyung's long hands caress his hard member.

"Kids are with jimin, he has taken them out for dinner. In the meantime, enjoy what I give you" taehyung winked at jungkook whose heart fluttered.

He bit his lip as he said nothing which was a signal for taehyung to continue as he smirked before pulling the other's boxers down.

The other's hard member sprung out, slapping against his lower abdomen and standing tall and proud.

Taehyung hasn't had a look at it since God knows when and it seems to look so thick and tall to him that he's scared what will happen once they start doing it again

He pushed his thoughts away and licked his lips before wrapping his long, calloused fingers over the hardened length sending a wave of excitement as he could have handled it by himself once again but having taehyung's goddamn gorgeous and long fingers over his length was over another level.

Taehyung started pumping the other's length at a constant speed, just the way jungkook likes and that's what jungkook loves about taehyung.

He knows him too perfectly.

Jungkook hung his head back and closed his eyes as he let his husband take care of his boner.

Taehyung looked up at jungkook to see he's already in his Bliss and it made him smile for no reason

Jungkook let out a breathy "fuck" as soon as he felt taehyung's hot cavern sinking over his length making him touch the clouds

He grunted as taehyung started moving over his dick and massaging his balls with his free hand.

He increased his pace, having perfect gag skills as he took the whole in his mouth.

Jungkook released his semen deep inside taehyung's mouth with a groan, the salty taste filling taehyung's mouth.

He left the other's dick with a pop, watching jungkook pant out of overstimulation and smiled

"Feels good, doesn't it?" Taehyung groggily said as he looked at the ridden jungkook

"It....does....but feels empty not having to enter you" jungkook panted out making taehyung blush.

"T-that, that you can do once Lilly or Jisung is born" taehyung stuttered out.

"You even made names for the baby and that too without me?!" Jungkook exclaimed

"Well, as far as I remember last year, you were the one who said that if we ever have a baby I'd like to name them Lilly or Jisung" taehyung said, taking his towel off and going to the closet for his clothes while the other stared at his ass, impatiently waiting for their baby to come out so he can stick it in taehyung

"You remember. How are you such a perfect wifey?" Jungkook let out a grunt

"Well that's because I have a perfect husband" taehyung winked and jungkook smiled, pulling his clothes up and walking towards taehyung, hugging him

"Perfect answer for the perfect question" taehyung chuckled.

"I couldn't love anyone this much" jungkook said

"And trust me, I love you this much that you won't even need to love anyone else" taehyung said and jungkook immediately pulled into a kiss.

Taehyung still has a lot of problems to worry about but they vanish just when he sees his husband's face.

Maybe that's what true love is.