💔Heartbreak helper💔(Small Jander< Lander)

Requested by Itz_MoonliglxhtChan

"I'M DONE WITH YOUR BULLCRAP TODAY!! You always think you're better than everyone else! I DON'T KNOW WHY I'D THOUGHT THAT YOU CHANGED!! It's over Jake, forget that I ever saw good in you!!" Zander yelled angrily, tears pouring down his face. He slammed the music room door shut, his tears still welling in his eyes, spilling down like buckets of rain.

"ZANDER WAIT- I c-can change, and I will, because my undying love w-will be forever for you, a-and you only." Jake professed, he fell to his knees. Zander left their argument in the music club room. Clutching his shirt, he wiped his tears from his eyes. It was because of Jake's selfishness, and carelessness, that he was now single. Jake never listened to anything Zander said, he was always focused on singing, and perfecting his vocal performance. Zander felt like Jake didn't even notice him or acknowledge their relationship, it's like Zander wasn't important to him. Out in the hallway Zander sat, back slouched against his locker, head buried in his knees. From there everything was a black blur until Zander heard a deep familiar melodic voice towering above him.

"What's with the face Zander? Are you alright? You can tell me whatever's bothering you, but if you don't feel comfortable you don't have to tell me anything, I can just be a shoulder to lean on if you prefer."Zander looked up and saw the angelic voice was coming from his best friend, Luke. He sniffed a few times, but suddenly felt arms wrap around him.

"L-luke what are you doing? I-i'm totally fine!Y-you really don't have to do this-" Zander uttered nervously, trying to shift his way out of Luke's grip.

"You need to stop concealing your feelings Zander, people will never know how you feel if you don't tell them." Luke explained, his head rested on Zander's shoulder. His hot breath sent shivers down Zander's spine, but somehow in some way it was cozy, and heartwarming.

"I f-feel like a useless burden. Jake never really cared for me did he? Never listening, acting as if we didn't have a bond or relationship, and even paying more attention to the others around us." Zander whimpered, more tears spilling out like waterfalls. "W-what is this feeling? Why is my heart beating so fast? Did I never love Jake in the first place? Why was it so easy to move on from Jake?" Zander thought, questions swirling his mind.

+++

"Zander, it's love. You're in love with Luke, your bond with him is much stronger than yours was with Jake, that's why it was so easy to break away and move on from him." Hailey explained. They were sitting in Zander's bedroom, Hailey sitting on his office chair, and Zander laying in his bed staring aimlessly at the ceiling.

"It can't be, there's no way. We've only been best friends for as long as I can remember. We were nothing more, nothing less." Zander stuttered, and murmured, he couldn't have fallen for his best friend, could he?

"Whatever you say, Zander. I'm just saying, you shouldn't have been able to break away from Jake so comfortably and easily, not to mention you were completely fine with Luke resting his head on your shoulder afterschool today." Hailey winked, ejecting herself from Zander's chair, and removing her presence from his room.

(A/N: Bro wtf? Why did I write Hailey's exit so weird lol!! Send help! I'm current;y doing the chika dance while vibing to Tododeku Doujinshi comics on youtube lmao.)

Lovely time skip brought to you by Jake from simp farm, call today and you'll be provided with service from the most trusted simps in the business (A/N: LMAO)

The next day after school

Tension was thick like cream in the music room at Alabama high school today. Jake just kept choking on his words, and screwing up the notes. Luke was distracting Zander, as well as Zander's confused thoughts and feelings. Hailey could tell that practice wouldn't get better until the tension, and problems were resolved so she gave Luke the chance to take everyone's mind off of the cream- I mean tension!! Luke gingerly stepped up to the microphone and began singing an angelicly, melodic song that could make anyone's heart melt.

After Luke finished, Zander realized the song was directed towards him, because of the Jake situation from the previous events of the tragedy called yesterday. (A/N: lol what even is my writing?) " And Zander, if you ever need to talk about anything, just call me your Heartbreak helper." Luke mentioned right as he left the music room.

(A/N: Permanent cliffhanger!! Sorry that I'm not sorry guys, also sorry that I haven't been writing a lot, I've been having some personal and mental issues so I've been taking my time, and taking time to myself - sincerely MitsubaSimp)