🎄Stacy's Cruddy Christmas🎄

Requested by Me, again ( I really need to stop doing this)

Stacy usually enjoyed Christmas, but this year was different, it made her depressed, she found out a few weeks ago that her crush, Luke was pansexual, and that he had a boyfriend. She was certainly happy for Luke, but held a grudge against his boyfriend, Zander. Anytime someone brought up Christmas, or their school's Christmas party she had to walk away, it was mostly meant for the couples, which meant Stacy would most likely run into Zander, and Luke. She knew that Zander didn't like her as much as she didn't like him. This year was certain to be a cruddy Christmas. Jake had just recently confessed to her friend, Daisy, but she rejected him, and told him that she was already going to the Christmas party with his bandmate, Sean. Stacy wondered if she could go to the Christmas party with Jake, but was certain that he was informed about the situation in the English classroom, by his bandmates. There was no chance of her going with Jake anyway, seeing as though Daisy had come up and told her that Jake was going to the party with Hailey as of now.

" Hey Stacy, have you found a date for the Christmas party yet?' Daisy asked.

"No, I guess I'll go alone then." Stacy said glumly, hanging her head.

"Aw, it's ok you can hang with me, and Sean if you like." Daisy said, trying to cheer her friend up.

"Nah, I don't want to third wheel, or overstay my welcome." Stacy replied. On the other side of the hallway, Zoey, and Lia overheard this conversation, and saw an opportunity. Zoey approached Stacy, and Daisy, Lia looked up from her phone, and followed behind her like a dog on a leash.

"Aww poor Stacy, so unlikeable, she can't even get a date for a small Christmas party." Zoey sneered. Jake was walking by, and stepped in.

"Well, Zoey which of your boyfriends are you going to take, your sugar daddy, or Drew?" Jake asked with a smirk. Daisy, and Stacy were confused, Zoey was enraged, but nervous at the same time.

"Hi Jake, I love your bad boy side, it's really hot-" Lia said looking up from her phone.

"LIA!! Let's just go, enjoy the Christmas party with that music nerd." Zoey cackled, as she and Lia walked away.

"Thanks for the help Jake." Stacy said, looking at him.

"No problem, she's always bothered me, I don't know what Drew sees in her." Jake replied.

"I heard you're going to the Christmas party with Hailey?" Daisy asked Jake, feeling a little bit sad inside, and not knowing why.

"Yeah, it was sort of last minute, but I guess my feelings for you slowly faded, and the rejection didn't impact me that much, though Hailey heard about it first, and comforted me." Jake explained.

"Aw that's sweet of her." Stacy said.

"Yeah, Zander heard about it, and laughed his head off the whole rehearsal." Jake said, sounding a little annoyed.

"That bastard, that's so rude of him." Stacy said, angry that Zander was being rude.

"Hey, maybe you could ask Henry or Liam to the Christmas dance." Jake suggested, and left before Stacy could answer.

" He's not wrong you know." Daisy said, raising an eyebrow.

"I don't think I'll go, it'll just be a cruddy Christmas if I go or not." Stacy said, frowning.

"Why would it be?" Daisy asked.

" Well, Luke is going with Zander, Liam, and Henry are losers, so I might as well not go." Stacy said glumly.

"Oh, well I have to go do my head girl duties, try to cheer up Stacy." Daisy said, as she walked down the hallway. Stacy couldn't help but think it was going to be a pretty cruddy Christmas.

A/N: i liked the idea of Stacy and Daisy being friends, also i felt obligated to do a one-shot for Stacy, i mean she did also have her heart broken, but that doesn't mean i don't still hate her, she hurt Zander- but I'll stop rambling. I hope you enjoyed this one shot.

-💙Mayhem💜

(P.S) A little bonus for my friend readerxviewerchan

Stacy is standing in the hallway all alone, no one can really see, but she's crying. The new girl Jo is walking by, heading to her locker, and sees Stacy just standing there, the floor underneath her is wet, she had to do something to help her. Jo walks over to Stacy. "Hey Stacy are you okay?" Jo asks. Stacy looks up, her eyes are glistening with water, her nose is red, as if she's been crying for a long time.

"Y-yeah I'm t-totally fine, just a little pollen in my eye." Stacy lied.

"But we're inside, and it's winter, no pollen from flowers can survive at this time of year." Jo pointed out. "Now tell me, why are you really crying?" Jo asked again.

"Well if you must know, my Christmas this year is going to be really cruddy, because i can't go with Luke to the Christmas party, so I'm all alone-." Stacy says through a couple sobs, but before she can finish her story Jo walks closer, and embraces Stacy in a big hug.