📃Information📄

Hi peeples. This is me being bored but not wanting to write another chapter for any of my series', so I'm here to fill your requests, and because I'm a small profile, and only have 20 followers I will probably be able to fill your requests.

How to Enter

Message me, Comment on this part, or comment on this chapter let me know what you want me to write. I credit anybody that gives me ideas so it's a 100% guarantee everyone will be credited for their genius.

Rules/regulations

- No smut, or anything unholy.

 I wish I didn't have to express this, but I really thought that this would be obvious I don't want anything unsettling, or in my words unholy. Ok so I will be taking smut requests now, but I'm not good at writing it, and i don't want it to be too detailed.

- Nothing blood or gore-y?

I would except murder, except I don't really write a lot of murder, 'cuz killing isn't the style I write. I guess if there's a little yandere Luke in there, I will write it, but I won't include a lot of detailed death.

- No long requests/ Keeping ideas short

As much as I'd love to write long story ideas, I have to say no just for the sake of other peoples ideas. If I did accept them this would be a collection of full stories, and not small ideas turned into one-shots.

- Specify

I don't want a whole essay full of details, but I need a request that's detailed enough for me to know what year, time, season, main characters, what ship, AU's, occupation if that's the idea you're going for.

Ex. Drew x Jake.  Drew finds out that Zoey's a gold digger, he breaks up with her, and needs emotional support, so Jake steps in and helps, over the course of the time they spend together one of them falls in love with the other. (random ship to me, but i can see why people think it's a possible ship)

- Unlimited requests

 You can send any amount of requests, but I can't guarantee I'll get to all of them.

 -I have a life outside of Wattpad

If i don't finish within the time you like, it's probably because of school, my BF, or I lost motivation (bc that happens a lot, i mean chapter 2 of afraid of judgement just came out)but because I'm doing this for you guys I'll most likely be more motivated. I say this in every intro to my stories, don't expect things to be out quickly, please be patient with me.

- 💙Mayhem💜