💗Confession at the dance💗(Lilly and Drander)

Requested by Flextapeio

"Hurry up Luke!! We're gonna be late to school if you walk any slower, and I was looking forward to making it there before Jake, and Hailey for once!!" Milly called out/whined. Behind her, Luke was jogging slowly, completely out of breath, and energy.

"I'm going as fast as I can, Milly." Luke panted, about to collapse on the sidewalk. See the thing is, Luke, Milly, Jake and Hailey had a small competition going on with each other, the competition was to see which team could get to school first, and whichever team lost had to buy the winning team ice cream. So far Hailey, and Jake had been winning, but Milly was still just as feisty and determined to win even if it was only once, she really just wanted some Loganberry ice cream from Icy Crem Parlor. The only reason Luke agreed to join their little competition was because he and Milly are super close friends, he couldn't care less about ice cream, but if you're asking he likes Vanilla ice cream since he's a basic white boy ( A/N: jk lol, don't come for me Luke stans)

"I can see the school up ahead, just go a little further, and you and I will be feasting on Icy Crem parlor ice cream after school today!!" Milly said excitedly, as she punched the air, doing an early victory dance, but as she was doing the dance she saw a familiar purple grape boi blur speed past her. After many adrenaline rush, and lots of pushing Luke, they finally arrived at the school's entrance only to be greeted by a smirking Zander.

"I WIN!! Guess you guys, Hailey, and Jake will be buying me ice cream this week!!" Zander bragged, doing the "Oikawa baka face" from Haikyuu. (A/N: if y'all don't know what that is just go on youtube and search up "Oikawa saying Baka")

"You're not part of the competition!!" Milly ranted, she and zander got into a stupidly heated argument until Hailey, and Jake arrived,

"Besides, you guys never clearly stated anything about the competition being strictly between just you four!!" Zander contradicted, as they walked through the doors of the school.

"Still!! I was so close to winning so you don't count, and now Haikey, and Jake have to buy Luke, and I ice cream." said Milly, in a very "high and mighty, salty ass bitch queen" tone. (A/N: Oh god what is this?)

"Oh look who's being a buzzkill now, Miss Milly" Zander said in a contradictory, and sarcastic voice. If me/author chan is being completely honest Zander reminds me of Oikawa Toru from Haikyuu, and if you've watched the show, bless you. The five of them headed to their lockers, and started to grab their stuff for classes.

"We'll discuss the ice cream situation later." Hailey stated, as she started making her way to her homeroom. Across the hallway, Drew had been staring at Zander for a little too long. Everyone in his friend circle was fully supportive of him, even Zoey, even after they broke up. Zoey, Lia, Liam, and Henry shipped it, but Jake had a hard time comprehending what the hell Drew saw in Zander.

(A/N: this is me having a conversation with Jake behind the scenes)

J: Maybe Drew's a masochist, and he's trying to punish himself by liking Zander?

Author-chan/me: (Sarcastically) That's totally it Jake, no wonder you're so smart. *rolls eyes*

(A/N: That convo was a joke I didn't mean to offend and masochists. Anygays- back to the story....)

Luke had offered to walk Milly down to the sophomore hallway, so they were just having a good conversation, but Milly was acting a little off. Her heart was beating extra rapidly, and she could feel a bright red blush creeping onto her cheeks, she hoped Luke wouldn't notice, but hey is it really her fault that Luke had to sound that fricking sexy?(A/N: *whispering through a John Cena hole cut out* No it's not..|John Cena: * Pulls down cut out of his face, and sticks his face in the hole* Are you sure about that?| A/N; Goddamnit John Cena! Get out of my story aight?!)]

"Hey Milly look, a poster for the school's dance." Luke pointed out, hinting towards the giant poster hanging outside of her homeroom.

"O-oh that's cool, wellIGottaGoToClassSeeYaByE!!" Milly said anxiously, when Luke was out of sight in the hallway she let out a deep sigh, and prepared herself to enter hell- I mean the classroom.

A whole week to the dance day time skip brought to you by John Cena's cut out- JOHN CENA'S CUT OUT!? GOSHDARNIT JOHN, STAY OUT OF MY GODDAMN STORIES, OR IMMA CALL ASAHI ON YOU!! Anygays...

At the dance, Milly could see Luke talking with Daisy, Sean, and Zander. She waited for the other three to leave, and was relieved when she saw Drew dip Zander, and take him away from the group, while Daisy, and Sean went to go talk with Jake, and Hailey. Milly was squinting her eyes because in the corner she saw an ugly ass potato bitch who is- ME!! AUTHOR CHAN!! *DUN DUN DUN* Milly approached Luke, and got ready to confess her pent up feelings to him. She took a deep breath, and tapped him on the shoulder since he seemed to have not noticed her presence as a being yet.

"Oh hi Milly, you look nice. Did you see how Drew just dipped Zander? That was so gay, and I'm living for it!!" Luke squealed, releasing his inner fanboy, because his childhood best friend found love.

"Thanks, I tried my best to not look like I was going to a rowdy party at a bar." Milly nervously chuckled. Hailey was giving her a thumbs up from far away. "Listen I- i ..... I've realized now that i have a crush on you, i know you probably don't feel the same way, but I just want to let you know.... And now that you know I'm just gonna go dunk my head in the punchbowl!!" Milly rambled, feeling extra self conscious, she scurried over to the punchbowl, but before she could dunk her head in it Luke began to speak.

"Milly, I want you to know (A/N: ThAt i'M nEvEr LeAvIng, cUz I'm mR sNow- ok I'll stop now) T- That I feel.. (A/N: and at that moment the fire alarm went off- I'm just kidding.. Or am I?) At that moment, Stacy came up behind Milly, completely in yandere mode, and she stabbed Milly straight through her stomach, everyone at the dance scurried around in panic, and Milly, nor anyone got to hear how Luke felt.

A/N: Honestly this turned out better than expected... and to think it started |WITH A WHISPER- jk jk and to think it started with a silly competition. Peace out girl scouts, and don't forget my thin mint cookies.. Or yandere Stacy will stab you..