Rollerblade

Featured Books:
☆ 'Secrets At Home'

Her Form:

Name: Rollerblade

Age: 19

Gender: Femme

Species: Mini-con

Bot or Con: Neutral, later Bot

Primary Colour: Yellow

Personality: Similar to Wildstreak, caring, cocky, a good leader, agile, athletic

Backstory: She was involved in an accident when she was a toddler, and it left her pedes badly damaged. To save her life, her pedes had to be removed and replaced with wheels (as they did not have the resources to replace them). After years of practice, she learnt how to lead a normal life, even taking on the name Rollerblade to show how she enjoyed being different. Later, she started a Cube team, which is where she met Wildstreak, and became a mentor to her in a way.

Nicknames: Wheels (By many)

Crush: None

Alt mode: Buzzsaw, but was forced to stop using it as her wheels are not suited for transforming.

Weapons: None.

Additional Info: She can move faster than the average Mini-con due to her wheels. Of course, a Torpedo could beat her if she were to ever race with one, such as Eclipse.

Strengths:

She's a good leader who knows how to be both dominant and level-headed, earning great respect from her teammates. She's also a good sport. She is also skilled in physical fighting, using punches and kicks.

Weaknesses:

Rollerblade doesn't use a weapon, so long range fighting can be impossible. She is also still learning how to balance with her wheels, so that is a big weakness.

Images:

(No artwork yet, also I know that she does not have wheels in this but that's only because I couldn't find any on Gacha Club)

If you have any questions for Rollerblade, then let me know in the comments!

Oceana out.