Hotlock

This OC was co-created with ImperfectBalance.

Her Form:

Name: Hotlock

Age: 18

Gender: Femme

Species: Mini-con Combiner

Bot or Con: Bot

Primary Colour: Black

Secondary Colour: Orange

Personality: Strong-minded, loyal, intelligent, caring, soft on the inside.

Backstory: She along with her five siblings were created by Autobots to combine into a being around the same size as a regular Cybertronian. Since their creation, they have been targeted by Decepticons, and were captured, being stored in stasis pods until they were accidently ejected into Earth's atmosphere, which is why they are there now.

Nicknames: Fearless leader

Crush: None

Alt mode: She forms the helm of the Combiner.

Weapons: None (For now)

Additional Info: She wasn't selected to be the leader for the sole reason that she forms the helm, but because she was elected by her fellow Combiner Mini-cons.

Strengths:

She's both a trustworthy leader and caring sibling, she's also an excellent fighter even without her fellow Combiners. She could easily hold her own in a one-on-one fight, no matter their size.

Weaknesses:

She tends to keep her emotions to herself and often 'fights her own battles'. She won't allow others to help carry her burdens which could lead to her downfall if it were to ever get out of her servos. 

Images:

No artwork yet)

If you have any questions for Hotlock, then let me know in the comments!

Oceana out.