Charlotte

Her Form:

Name: Charlotte

Gender: Female

Age: 16

Species: Human

Personality: Intelligent, nicish to close friends, selfish, stubborn, doesn't always express her emotions.

Appearence: Tanned skin, with long brown hair and green eyes. (The image below)

Powers: None

Likes: Studying, her crush, dancing, gymnastics, reading, writing, the way she looks.

Dislikes: Show offs, low grades, disappointing others, being betrayed, humiliation.

Weaknesses: She can easily become disappointed in herself for a small thing, if someone messes up her appearence then it angers her.

Crush: Depends.

Weapons: None. (Maybe altered for a specific rp)

Backstory: She grew up in a rich family who cared about her grades and ensured that she was the best daughter ever. She is an only child and attends the local high school along with Leila.

Other info: Leila and her are close friends, even though Charlotte doesn't always hang out with her. Deep down, the main reason she is friends with Leila is because she is a Metahuman.

Strengths:

Charlotte is both intelligent and athletic, usually meaning that she gets the best grades. She won't allow herself to fail and will keep trying something until she is the best at it.

Weaknesses:

Charlotte works alone, she will push others away if they are not beneficial to her. She is also overconfident, which comes with her having a rude attitude around others of her age. And when she is nice, it isn't usually sincere.

Images:

(Just using this as a reference, I don't own it)

If you have any questions for Charlotte, then be sure to let me know!

Starburst out.