Daku Suzuki

His Form:

Name: Daku Suzuki

Hero Name: Tbd

Age: 15

Gender: Male

Species: Human

Personality: Easygoing, confident, likes to keep his feelings in.

Backstory: His dad walked out on his family when he was young, and his mother was killed before coming to UA, he now stays with Aizawa.

Nicknames: None yet, called by his second name.

Crush: Depends.

Weapons: His quirk.

Quirk: Shadow Room.

Quirk Description: Can enter a pocket dimension through shadows, allowing him to travel between shadows within a half-a-mile radius. Furthermore, by placing his hand on a shadow, he can turn it into a portal to allow others to enter without him needing to pull them through.

More Info: He is a member of Class 1-A.

Strengths:

Suzuki is very flexible and adaptable and is much stronger in the dark due to his eyes being permanently adjusted. He can also sneak up on his opponents easily and bring them into his realm, giving him an advantage. His realm creates a perfect hiding spot for both himself and his allies, and can allow him to spy on others without being caught.

Weaknesses:

His quirk depends on his ability to keep his emotions in check. If he's ever thrown off balance, he becomes trapped in his realm until he can reset. He is also very sensitive to light due to his eyes and puts on his personality to hide his feelings, which may backfire later. Since discovering his portal move, he can get really bad headaches based on how much he uses it or how many people he uses it on, and can become drained pretty easily.

Images:

(I don't own this)

(I don't own this)

If you have any questions for Daku, then let me know in the comments!

Oceana out.