Gadget

"Let's go to the medical tent." ~ 'The Energon Crisis'

Featured Books:
☆ 'Lost Sparks'
☆ 'Up In The World'
☆ 'The Energon Crisis'
☆ 'Secrets Worth Keeping'
☆ 'Flight Of The Elements'

Her Form:

Name: Gadget

Age: 14

Gender: Femme

Species: Mini-con

Bot or Con: Autobot

Primary Colour: Yellow

Personality: Intelligent, determined, logical, strategist, won't jump into a fight.

Backstory: She used to live in the Realm of the Primes with her sisters until her and a couple of others followed Micronus through a portal and saw Megatron. Gadget was then sent along with her sisters to Earth to help the Autobots protect it.

Nicknames: Gadg (Only by Crossflare and she hates it)

Crush: None

Weapons: An axe which connects to her powers.

Additional Info: She is the smartest Elemental Mini-con and would rather help Fixit in the Command Centre than join the battle. She doesn't go on missions unless she is either needed or it interests her. Her twin is Kindheart and Gadget will sometimes take the lead.

About Her Powers:

Gadget can use her servos to produce bolts of electricity which can do some damage. She can also create a smaller burst in order to give others a quick charge if they get hurt so that they can easily be moved to the Command Centre or so that they can continue on in a fight, this is called an electroboost.

Strengths:

Gadget likes to think things through, allowing her to figure out an evil plot or discover if something is a trap. She can temporarily heal bots using an electroboost and she can also invent things which others often call 'her gadgets'.

Weaknesses:

Gadget won't rush into a fight, so others will use this to their advantage. Gadget's electroboost can heal bots but only temporarily, so it could wear off before they can move the bot to the medical tent. She has managed to overcharge her inventions before.

Second Stage Power:

Opposing her ability to give electricity, Gadget can also take it away. The Mini-con can hover slightly above the ground and produce an electro magnetic pulse (EMP) and shut everything around her down. Allowing her to easily disable things built by the Decepticons. She was one of the last to earn this power.

Images:

(No artwork yet)

If you have any questions for Gadget then let me know in the comments!

Starburst out.