Overflow

"We shouldn't wonder why we have them, we should just embrace them." ~ 'Flight Of The Elements'

Featured Books:
☆ 'Lost Sparks'
☆ 'The Energon Crisis'
☆ 'Up In The World'
☆ 'Secrets Worth Keeping'
☆ 'Flight Of The Elements'

Her Form:

Name: Overflow

Age: 13

Gender: Femme

Species: Mini-con

Bot or Con: Autobot

Primary Colour: Light blue.

Personality: Calm, playful and a free spirit.

Backstory: She used to live in the Realm of the Primes with her sisters until Overflow was then sent along with her sisters to Earth to help the Autobots protect it.

Nicknames: Flow (Used only by her sisters)

Crush: None

Weapons: The scepter of water which can connect with her powers.

Additional Info: She is Crossflare's twin sister and loves to dance. Overflow can sometimes take the lead if the mission is water related.

About Her Powers:

Overflow has the ability to create water using her servos, this can be either in strong gusts or gentle streams. She can also breath underwater (applies to AU stories) and walk on top of it.

Strengths:

Overflow can battle easily underwater unlike her other sisters. Also, she can both create water and control existing bodies of water. She can help her sisters adapt to the area by lending them her rebreather mask which she gains when her second power is active.

Weaknesses:

While she may be able to breathe underwater, the temperature is still a bother. Overflow will struggle if the water is either freezing cold or boiling hot. She also can't control huge waves for long and will eventually have to release them. She also has a limited water supply which must be replenished by drinking water, she is the only Mini-con to have a limit.

Second Stage Power:

When active, Overflow can control existing bodies of water such as a river or the ocean. In addition to this, she can control waves and even change their direction. She is one of the only Elemental Mini-cons who's physical appearence will change during the activation, Overflow will gain a rebreather mask which can be removed from her faceplate and given to others without damaging them.

Images:

(Human form)

If you have any questions for Overflow, then let me know in the comments!

Starburst out.