Welcome To LA

I woke up. My first day of boarding school. Yay.

By the way, I'm Evelyn Peirce. I am 16 years old and just a week ago, I was sent to Los Angelos from Maine because I was a "bad kid".  My parents signed me up for the Griffin Woods Boarding School for kids with "issues".

The thing that started my attitude was the murder of my best friend, Audrey Walker. And the fact the my mom was a FBI agent and she gave up the case didn't help

But today was my first day. Fun stuff.

I got ready for school. I was living with my aunt Megan, since she lives in LA.

I walked out of my room. Aunt Megan was making breakfast. She said, "Hi Evelyn, did you sleep well."

I mumbled, "No, because I have a new school."

I was hoping she didn't hear me, but she said, "Evelyn, it's just for a few months, then you go back home!"

"Only if my parents want me."

She smiled, "Honey, of course they want you. Now have some pancakes and get off to school!"

"Yay" I muttered.

~Time Skip: In between 2nd and 3rd period~ 

I was heading to my locker when I turned a corner and ran into a girl.

  ~She looked like this but the tips of her hair were red and the crop top covered a lot more~

I got up and said, "Omg, I am so sorry!"

She looked at me, "It's fine. I get run into a lot. I'm Layla Finner. What's your name?"

I smiled, "Evelyn Peirce."

She said, "What's your 3rd period?"

"Math with Mr. Martinez."

"Same!" She squealed."

We exchanged schedules. Apparently we have 1st, 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 7th period together. We chatted and exchanged numbers while walking to 3rd period.

~Time Skip-A Week Later~

I was walking to 6th period. Since I didn't have it with Layla, I wasn't walking with her.

I passed a couple of rich guys and girls, but I ignored them. Then one guy looked at me and said, "What are you doing in my hallway."

I ignored him, but he said, "I asked you a question. Now answer me!"

I turned, "Well this is the way to my 6th period, but I have been going down this hallway since school started, so you must not keep very good track of it."

The girls snickered and he smiled, "Do you know who I am?"

"Yeah, your a jerk. That's who you are."

He walked over and punched me, 'Don't talk to me that way. I hate messing up pretty faces."

He kicked me. I sat down hard. I was clearly bleeding, but I couldn't do anything about it. I tried to sit up, but pain flared throughout my left leg. Broken, somehow.

They were all too busy laughing to do anything. He almost punched me again, but a voice said, "Don't touch her again."

A guy walked in. 

~That's what he is wearing, just imagine the face of Jacob Black is there~

All the kids laughed. The guy that punched me said, "What are you gonna do about it, Jacob?"

The other guy, Jacob, smiled, "I will knock you out like a light, Max."

Max snickered, "Fine, we'll leave her alone." He turned to me, "Find another way to your 6th period, or your foot won't be the only thing that's broken."

They all walked away. When they were gone, Jacob ran torwards me, "You ok?

I laughed a little, "No, I got beat up by a bunch of jerks and got a broken foot. Why did you help me?"

He smiled, "Because you needed it."

"Yeah."

He looked around, then said, "May I?"

At first, I didn't know what he was talking about. Then I realizd he was gonna pick me up so he could get me some help. I nodded.

He picked me up and we walked away.

Hey guys how you doing? So this is a new story that I wanted to write. Hope you like it since the hot guy we have here is Jacob Black. If you in the Edward Cullen Fan Club, comment. If you in the Jacob Black Fan Club, vote on this story.

-River C: