Betrayal

When Layla stopped behind a wall in the school, far away from where Jacob is, I said, "What was that for?"

She rolled her eyes, "What happened last night?"

I said, "What's your problem, Layla?"

She said, "Just tell me."

~After explaining without saying they kissed~

She said, "Ok, that's not bad. I don't want you talking to him anymore."

I rolled my eyes, "Do you even know why he talks to me?!"

She shook her head.

I said, "He wants a flipping friend! Max posted that picture online! So everyone started talking about him and he lost all his friends except for Noah! And Noah doesn't talk to him much since they started school here! He saved me from Max, brought me to the hospital, drove me home and to school, all to build up a friend relationship!"

I had forgotten to breathe saying that, but I said, "I can't believe you don't trust me! You think that just because he's your ex means he can't hang out with your best friend! Please stop controlling who I am friends with!"

She growled, "Evelyn, do you even know what I'm trying to save you from?! Jacob is a liar, cheater, and a flipping bitch. He's done more then cheat on me."

I said, "What are you talking about?"

She took a deep breath, and said, "At the beginning of 8th grade, we got together. At the end of the year, I saw him kiss another girl. So I broke up with him. He pleaded to get back with me, so I did. The next year, 9th grade, he invited a girl over for his birthday, but he didn't invite me. So I broke up with him again. Then last year, 10th grade, Max showed me the picture, so I broke up with him again. Now do you believe me that Jacob can't be trusted?"

I processed everything. I didn't want to believe her, but she is my friend, and what if she's right? What if Jacob can't be trusted?

I shook my head, "Layla, he hasn't shown me any reason not to trust him, so I am."

She sighed, "Ok. Your choice. Just don't you coming running towards me when you see his true colors."

"Fine!"

"Fine!"

I stormed off. Why doesn't she believe I can handle myself. But then I thought, Why am I backing Jacob up? I've only known him for a little while?

~Time Skip-Later That Day~

I was going to 7th period, thinking about all the reasons I could back him up.

I gave up in 5 minutes.

I ignored Layla the whole period. Since we sit at the same table and we can't really talk, science was pretty boring.

After 7th period, I went to the carline where Jacob usually brought me home.

I looked around for him.

I saw him.

Kissing another girl.

For some reason, my heart broke into a million pieces.

ok

short chapter

but last one was long sooo

GOOD
DAM
BYE

-River C: